When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favourite Avatars

KB

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not quite. What you're looking at is a 3D representation of a 4D hypercube. To make matters even more confusing, the pictures are 2D representations of a 3D representation of a 4D cube (hypercube).

Pug, dun be a Pug! :) It's obvious that what we see in the avatar is a 2D representation of a 3D representation of a 4D cube :p

In that post of mine that you quoted I was not talking about the avatar, just about the very tesseract.

And you surely agree that a tesseract is a 4D cube -- or a hypercube, if you prefer ('4D hypercube' is a bit of a redundance, isn't it?).

Actually, at the age of 13 I drew a 2D projection of a tesseract and submitted it to my tech design teacher.

She did not understand, she thought I was trying to make joke of her -- and no, not because of so bad drawing skills of mine. :lol:

She threw my drawing away and she assigned me a sound 2 (out of 10). :black_eye:

That was my time to realize that adults and authorities may be incredibly dumb...