When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favourite Avatars

KB

Ok this has been done before, although quite a while ago, but lets hear it for your favourite avatars.

I have two personal favourites that crack me up every time I see them and they are Defacto's and scooters. :D

So let's have whats the best for you....

Ken

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There used to be two avatars that hit me, but it is a long time that they disappeared, I don't even remember which members they were of (one of them swdivad, maybe).

One was a rotating tesseract. Amazing.

post-217-1190276825_thumb.jpg

The other was a 3D and animated Taichi (Yin-Yang).

post-217-1190276875.gif

...Oh, and naturally an evergreen favourite of mine is ajoesmith's! ;)

Nothing flashy but the two I most remember chuckling at were:

Nanuq's evil alter ego "Crazeee Pam Sale Man" (actually Bob with a marker pen beard but sssshhhhhh :ph34r: )

Admin's little chihuahua

Oh and I forget the longtime member (name escapes me) who always had very amusing animated ones, such as the little Bedford van 'running' down the road on two wheels

:lol:

*edit* as for 'babe' pics, must admit I always notice Verbal's posts ;)

Poopypants, your avatar may be a w*nker but it's nothing compared with you....you are definitely one off the wrist for posting this....do you think we've never seen this before?

There are adults here having a nice thread and for me you've lowered the tone just like a tosspot would.

Edited by Emmzy

Poopypants, your avatar may be a w*nker but it's nothing compared with you....you are definitely one off the wrist for posting this....do you think we've never seen this before?

There are adults here having a nice thread and for me you've lowered the tone just like a tosspot would.

Well said! PP's avatar is a bit too far off center to be acceptable as well as his screen name. It removes all doubt about his mental condition