When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PVD and kevlar

slai

Well, the lume might give away my position so perhaps not entirely tactical. :lol:

I was getting bored of my dsn 195 with just the rubber strap, and I just can't get my head around combining brown straps and a PVD case so I decided to go with kevlar. I'm enjoying the watch again! Makes for an interesting contrast with the white aquaracer I just got.

pvdkevlarwrist1.jpg

pvdkevlarwrist2.jpg

Now I feel like I have one of two options for the day:

1. Dressing in black tactical gear, while yelling "WHAT IS YOUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE?" Jack-Bauer-style to innocent passer-bys.

2. Black turtleneck and really tight black pants with a ponytail..."Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance"

Well, the lume might give away my position so perhaps not entirely tactical. :lol:

I was getting bored of my dsn 195 with just the rubber strap, and I just can't get my head around combining brown straps and a PVD case so I decided to go with kevlar. I'm enjoying the watch again! Makes for an interesting contrast with the white aquaracer I just got.

Now I feel like I have one of two options for the day:

1. Dressing in black tactical gear, while yelling "WHAT IS YOUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE?" Jack-Bauer-style to innocent passer-bys.

2. Black turtleneck and really tight black pants with a ponytail..."Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance"

I'm not typically into PVD watches, but that is a SHARP combo! Dieter and Jack both would approve! :)

SR