When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who has the cheapest bce 7750

UB7

what is exactly the difference italiano? Whats different between the ultimate than the 1st gen? i am looking to make the purchase tonight and if it comes down to spending an extra 40 bux to get the ult from andrew theres no sense in trying to save 30-50 bux...does anyone have wrist shots of the graphite dial?

Edited by UB7

Damn i love those colors and all but was really hoping to get it in white as i have not many white watches...If this means I have to opt for the first gen version w/ black hands i might make the sacrafice and just get the white like i wanted..does 1st gen have double AR, besides the hands is anything else different? whats rubys website or does he only sell thru forums?

Edited by UB7

1st gen had single AR...get the 2nd gen. Also that is the old graphite dial pictured...the new one is more accurate. The white is least accurate since it should have very pronounced lines on the dial in a circle patterm. The gen graphite/black dial hide these lines better.

Edited by CY0811

whats rubys site? i have an $80 credit with andrew so I think this would be a great watch to use it on...A $280 rep for 200 cant beat that! Thats a great write up cr and the exact watch i want...Curious to see if its bigger or smaller than my chrono superocean faux chrono rep...i have these movements in my daytonas and have had no problem , hows the reliability in the bce?

Edited by UB7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think trusty has some ultimates in stock, not 100% certain tho...I know he has the 1st gen's, thats what I bought from him..I have silver hands on the way to replace the black hands, along with a lello DW - So after all thats installed I will have an even more "Ultimate" BCE than what dealers are selling :D

I think trusty has some ultimates in stock, not 100% certain tho...I know he has the 1st gen's, thats what I bought from him..I have silver hands on the way to replace the black hands, along with a lello DW - So after all thats installed I will have an even more "Ultimate" BCE than what dealers are selling.

Still missing the most critical part... the AR... LOL

Edited by Rolexman

True rolexman, but that can be fixed later down the road...I find that the single AR looks pretty good on my white dial - Maybe i'll send the glass out in chieftang or k2's AR run - that'd make it even better , but i'm really excited about the silver hands and lello DW :D