When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can We Start A Help Edge Fund?

GhostfaceZX

Of course I'm in too, although the unfortunate reality is that we wont get the numbers like this @ryyanon and Gostface would you guy's have a prob with turning this over to Admin if we can come up with a plan?

Ken

Of course I'm in too, although the unfortunate reality is that we wont get the numbers like this @ryyanon and Gostface would you guy's have a prob with turning this over to Admin if we can come up with a plan?

Ken

Absolutely no objections from me - in fact, I already PM'd Admin about this, but haven't heard back.

My suggestion was to have Admin take a small percentage of the donations, up to the point where there was 400 GBP total in the pot for Edge..then Admin can keep the rest towards supporting RWG2 and TRC.

Ken

Not at all - couldn't ask for anything better.

I think there's enough desire on the part of many members to see this turn out well for Chris to justify the Admin taking it forward as a project....

this forum is getting so popular that it is starting to atract bad apples.

btw i had changed my pp password....

Sorry about your losses guys.. :wounded1:

RWG has always attracted more good apples than bad... It's one of the specificities that differentiate it from 99% of the other forums out there.

On the other hand, a few bad apples can spoil the rest by creating an atmosphere of indifference and looking the other way when they do their dirty-work. In fact, they count on it.

Now's the time to show your 'core' values, guys:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=5202&hl=

Do something: it sends a powerful message of solidarity and purpose and gives you the chance to turn something negative into a positive statement -

both towards a member who has been generous to another in a time of need, and for the forum itself as a living entity composed of real people.

Now's the time to give something back, however small or large.....