When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time For A Summer Break, Going To Sign Off For A While...

RWG Technical

Hi everyone,

Summer is finally here and it’s time for a change of pace. I have many things to get done around the house during the next couple of months, but I find that I am spending too much time here, and not enough time taking care of other issues…

I have a full workbench until the end of July, and I will be in Europe for all of August (taking my sons back to where they were born and raised before they leave home for good…sniff…), so with this message, I am signing off for the summer.

After today, I won’t be logging on to the forum until September.

While in Europe I plan on getting together with Palpatine in Germany, and maybe with Bricky and a few others when I am in Austria. I expect that if we do meet up, they will let you know all about it…

I expect that when I return, the outstanding questions and unresolved issues from the past couple of weeks will be taken care of - to everyone’s satisfaction. The numerous messages from members who have turned to me for support during this difficult time, has been unsettling to say the least. For everyone’s benefit, there are some hard questions that need to be answered, and people need to regain lost trust…only one person has the answers, and so far has chosen to be silent on the issue…that is really unfortunate.

I hope I am able to bring more informative posts in the fall…until then, have a great summer…

Cheers,

RG

Thats is one heck of a break, but at least you will be visiting with some of our more esteemed members.

Have a good one Rob and we all look forward to your safe return in the fall. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken