When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please, Help, Help, Help...

jpmlora

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I need its aid, in order to be able to convince my girlfrien to put photos hers in PAm wacthes...., I need 100 commentaries, it is the amount that she needs to be able to put her photos!

I can put only .....and maybe u can think about this.......!

We can do it???

did u peter north her

The best of the best!!!!!!!! :Jumpy:

Yuo can´t take the..... like this......

Fly,fly,fly.......... :bounce:

Thanks!

It had to take at least 20 shots to get this photo just right.... Where's the other 19?

Tell your girlfriend that this photo has two thumbs up from the admin team here at rwg

Edited by jraines87

Does she know this pic is on the internet?

/me grumbles something about model releases, proof of age and criminal proceedings, what with the fact it's actually hosted on RWG's server.

Damn... PW.... He removed the pic before I could save it off ;)

Damn... PW.... He removed the pic before I could save it off ;)

Yeah, but it's on your server :D

Seriously, hosting skuddy pics without proof-of-age and model releases can get people prison time. I'm just looking out for you guys. I'm sure if you PM the poster, he'll send you a copy. :D

Does she know this pic is on the internet?

/me grumbles something about model releases, proof of age and criminal proceedings, what with the fact it's actually hosted on RWG's server.

Pug, we are dealing here with replicas ... and other stuff do you think that a nude girl (and without showing anything - her hot parts were covered) will harm this Site or any "authotiry" will care ???

John

Pug, we are dealing here with replicas ... and other stuff do you think that a nude girl (and without showing anything - her hot parts were covered) will harm this Site or any "authotiry" will care ???

If the girl didn't know her pic were online and she saw it over her bloke's shoulder, she could make life for everyone exceedingly difficult.

If you've ever had to deal with using a 'model' without a release form, you'll know how difficult.

You have had better moments.

Well, there's got to be a reason you ask for off-site hosts only for your girly pics ...

Seriously, just PM the guy for skuddy pics of his GF. If that makes you uncomfortable ... well, nuff said.