When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's show-off our HBB!

rckh

Hoo Nellie! I've been getting swamped about my Hublot Big Bangs, PM-wise. I'm very happy to answer any and all questions, but just to note:

I gave the name of each collector from whom I bought the HBBs in the bolded description. Just to reiterate:

1st HBB in YG, Large Size, from Paul/Pam111.com (I do not recommend him)

2nd HBB Aspen, Large Size, from Narikaa (Highly recommend him)

3rd HBB YCDM in YG, Large Size, with non-adjustable deployant (it has to be sized professionally), again from Narikaa

They are each cheaper and less fancy than even the "Lite" and more affordable HBBs which just came out (Jay/Silix.com has them). Faux-chronos, non-ceramic but rather ceramic paint, BUT they look fabulous for a fraction of the cost.

Their prices are on their websites/forum sections. Please PM or email them for info on pricing, etc. :tu:

@Evildee: Magnificent!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab a polished bezel. Who ever sold you that sent you old stock. It should have a polished bezel. Check timezone forums for examples.

Nice work otherwise!

The other Swischie...

Gen 7750 with modular transfer gears like genuine, jewelled bridge plate, new hands, ceramic bezel, PVD case... Nice finish on movement, perlage and cotes de geneve...

pict0370da7.jpg

Grab a polished bezel. Who ever sold you that sent you old stock. It should have a polished bezel. Check timezone forums for examples.

Nice work otherwise!

Looks like you are correct, have a look over here: hxxp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=2477182&rid=0

I will keep looking though, are you 100% sure there is no brushed version? I do think the polished version is much nicer though :)

The silver/black big bang came in a polished black bezel and actually by mistake to the asian markets a brushed bezel in gen. So there is a batch out there of silver ones with the brushed bezel. This is also discussed at timezone.

The black magic is only correct in the polished.

but if you like the brushed, then hey....who cares.

If you are concerned with accuracy then it is polished.

Looks like you are correct, have a look over here: hxxp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=2477182&rid=0

I will keep looking though, are you 100% sure there is no brushed version? I do think the polished version is much nicer though :)

Well hmm....They can be ordered special....any bezel you like.

But I have just looked at 30 or so random images and they are all polished.

Offical site is polished and all timezone forum members watches are polished

Are yo u100% sure? I have seen gens with brushed bezel...

Tomriddle - I wish! only 2 things stopping me....the price and availability of the bracelet!

I shot those pics moments after i received the watch and the rubber strap was bent awfully out of shape so I took it off so I could lay it out and straighten it.

PS - did your RG HBB come with a natual rubber strap or synthetic? because my 2 SS HBB's came with synthetic but the RG came with very soft natural rubber and vanilla smell.

here is a pic of how the strap came

P9191011.JPG

I am trying not to buy one.

Might be weak though. Been fighting this off for sooo long.

Might give in.

no chance in hell i'd buy one now with these insane prices

str8 up

...but it aint just hbb though.. some pams are being offered for near 600 -.- just in general.. these 'super rep' prices are insane

Insane!

:X and yes i have one..