When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My real name

natron

I cannot tell a lie. I joined in March, but it would not let me use my RWI alias for some reason. I havnt been around to post much either on this site. I do like it here, but some think they are better than others and that is a turn off. We are all in the same hobby, have similar interests, hobbies and professions. Maybe I am wrong and just read the few posts. THiswas supposed to go under response in a different thread. Guess I have some learning to do.

At RWI i have been a contributing member with picture, some useless knowledge, and a few dollars.

My RWI name is Natron.

Peace

Edited by New Guy

Hi

I guess the opinions on the different members are as diverse as all the members here. I find most of the members to be easy going and fun to have here ;)

Not sure why you could not register with Natron, but I ahve taken the liberty of chaning your username and display name, as nobody was using Natron as their username/display name.

Hi

I guess the opinions on the different members are as diverse as all the members here. I find most of the members to be easy going and fun to have here ;)

Not sure why you could not register with Natron, but I ahve taken the liberty of chaning your username and display name, as nobody was using Natron as their username/display name.

Thanks for the help. It just would not let me use the name. I will try and contribute as much as possible. Sorry if my intro was not the best.

Natron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will try and contribute as much as possible. Sorry if my intro was not the best.

I have been one of those who did not like your first post here. Apologies gladly accepted, and I am glad as well to add my welcome for you. Past is forgotten. Peace.