When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seek And Bid To Find A Quite Good Val 72 Movement

i want to collect the name of most possible producers that have used the val 72 movement ....

to help find them and to make easier to buy them....

some one want to help me?

let starts with this one ... one hour about to the end of the auction on ebay

nr of the item 8938733201

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the 72c movements with day/date work for a 6263 project? Can the date related stuff be removed and made to work in a 6263?

can be removed...

8938733201 20 mins to the end ... 355 euro now .... seems to be a good price...

for me it will go to 550 euro

Edited by klingsor

Ok, so a v730 movement would work also, but with all the day/date stuff removed?

my watchmaker has told to me that it can be fitted ....removing before the day/date stuff ....

but i don't like v730 series cause the movement colours a lot of time are too many different ...

since now one of the best i have seen is one longines and one wittnauer (longines for usa)...and one enicar (that i have bought...with a 726) ...

see this one 8939136074 .... not too bad ...a good price too

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Very nice and clean... i like it...

@Klingsor, how do you find these watches? when i search for Valjoux 72 in ebay it does not show the watches you have posted here...

BTW guys, look at the biddings on the watch ayrtontre is there, AGAIN!!

Edited by the collector

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Very nice and clean... i like it...

@Klingsor, how do you find these watches? when i search for Valjoux 72 in ebay it does not show the watches you have posted here...

ahahahah i know ... i know ... i'm a dog for watches.... my nose is special...

see this one 8940420210... another one....

I like it alot... and the price is good i guess until ayrtontre bumps it up again.

ayrtontre is a funny guy, bids bids but it doesnt seem that he ever wins...

ahahahah ....ayrtontre...... doesn't know ebay....ahahahah

see this one too 8939280937 .... i like as is ....not only to make a daytona rep.

have you bought the DW kit?

This is an Ollech and Wajs chronograph with a problem: a previous owner went for a swim, and the movement is now rusted. The valjoux 72 movement (same as in Rolex daytona / cosmograph) is in bad condition, and maybe only good for parts, I do not know.It definately will not run in this condition, parts have to be replaced.

lol that guy for sure is telling some [censored]! looks like he got the watch on ebay and tried to fix it for his own project, and after it didnt work out, he lists the item himself

w. do you guys know of any movement besides the valjoux 23 that has the same subdial spacing? 7734 maybe? or vj 22,21,92 ?

lol that guy for sure is telling some [censored]! looks like he got the watch on ebay and tried to fix it for his own project, and after it didnt work out, he lists the item himself

w. do you guys know of any movement besides the valjoux 23 that has the same subdial spacing? 7734 maybe? or vj 22,21,92 ?

LOL, the whole swimming story is a bit funny... Sorry do not know any other movements... i heard something about poljot movements, but not sure about this...

Edited by the collector

poljot movements are vj7734 copys!

I wouldnt care if it wasnt a vj72 as long as the subdial spacing is exactly the same! noone's going to open the daytona anywas, thats why I think those who spend 100bucks on a rolex bridge are just [censored]in stupid

Guest avitt
poljot movements are vj7734 copys!

I wouldnt care if it wasnt a vj72 as long as the subdial spacing is exactly the same! noone's going to open the daytona anywas, thats why I think those who spend 100bucks on a rolex bridge are just [censored]in stupid

Hey, slay...I wouldn't hesitate to buy a nice VJ72 Rolex bridge for $100...And I can guarantee you that I'm not [censored]in' stupid. Yours isn't the only perspective. You should be a little more tolerant, and try not to criticize what you don't understand.

in my opinion it IS [censored]in stupid to invest money in something thats useless and invisible! opinions are like assholes, everyone has one :)

mostppl who try to get bridges, rotors and other crap which would only be seen by a watchmaker who opens the watch, are usualy trying to rip ppl off with that and/or trying to show 'em of on gen-forums! see the discussion about the rotor for the pam063 ( http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=1784&hl= )!

but if you have the money and dont care to wasted it - hey, who am i to tell you not to?

I just think its [censored]in stupid, thats it :)

but if you dont think so, i'd be willing to sell you my invisible genuine 6263 Rolex! and i only want 200$! :)