When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seek And Bid To Find A Quite Good Val 72 Movement

You could even engrave it 727......

or 722 ...eheheehehhe ....afther you need some other works..... finishing the plate.... some other engravings ... the bridge ....Breguet Overcoil & MicroStella Balance original from rolex.... four wheels....for time train... three wheels of right colour ...and some other little things....

eheheheheh

not so cheap..... but ....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or 722 ...eheheehehhe ....afther you need some other works..... finishing the plate.... some other engravings ... the bridge ....Breguet Overcoil & MicroStella Balance original from rolex.... four wheels....for time train... three wheels of right colour ...and some other little things....

Bridge and Train wheel bridge can be found on ebay..... around 800USD together

The small wheels can also be found one bay, i have seen these several times and they usually sell for reasonable prices 10-50 USD

And.....

Edited by the collector

Bridge and Train wheel bridge can be found on ebay..... around 800USD together

The small wheels can also be found one bay, i have seen these several times and they usually sell for reasonable prices 10-50 USD

And.....

no if you want to do the real one you must use original parts from rolex...

to mount Breguet Overcoil & MicroStella Balance assembly you need to do many mods....

it's not so simple...

but the hardest work is to refine all the movement like the genuine one.... probably transforming one unmarked movement can costs about 3000 dollars...

consider parts.... and the work to refine the movement ....

most of all you must find a very expert that can do these things without destroy the watch....

the only good things is that this one have no engravings.... it's rare to find one....

Edited by klingsor

Dear Collector, can you tell me please who is the seller you told before?

Thanks

Marco

Hi,

sorry for the late reply,

The guy has very high prices, higher than what you can find on ebay. I can still PM his email adress if you are interested. I lost my interest after reading his reply to my email :( .

Let me know

BTW the picture file which he sent me is so huge that i can not post it here. I am sure that he will send it to you if you ask him

Guest RiverwindMDS
Hi,

sorry for the late reply,

The guy has very high prices, higher than what you can find on ebay. I can still PM his email adress if you are interested. I lost my interest after reading his reply to my email :( .

Let me know

BTW the picture file which he sent me is so huge that i can not post it here. I am sure that he will send it to you if you ask him

Just send everything to my mail:

riverwindmds@gmail.com

And also if you can the prices he told you.

Can you also tell me some auctions of the balance?

Thank you very much

Best regards

River

Guest RiverwindMDS
Just send everything to my mail:

riverwindmds@gmail.com

And also if you can the prices he told you.

Can you also tell me some auctions of the balance?

Thank you very much

Best regards

River

How is it going with your watches? what did you do so far?

We can share our results in this kind of project.

Thanks

River

At the moment i am just collecting parts, i have a few cases, crystals, tubes, crowns, bracelets, one balance, two valjoux 726 movements. No dials yet, i am waiting to find two good ones, one black, and one exotic black.

My plan is to make three watches.

1 6263 black dial

1 6265 black exotic dial

1 6263 silver dial

How is it going with your projects?

Guest RiverwindMDS
At the moment i am just collecting parts, i have a few cases, crystals, tubes, crowns, bracelets, one balance, two valjoux 726 movements. No dials yet, i am waiting to find two good ones, one black, and one exotic black.

My plan is to make three watches.

1 6263 black dial

1 6265 black exotic dial

1 6263 silver dial

How is it going with your projects?

For now I'm trying to do also 3 watches:

I bought 2 724 movements and I'm waiting for another.

Thanks

I"m trying to get into all this mod stuff you are talking about but I'm getting lost!

Anyway if anyone wants to bid for this watch you will be up against me!

Ebay no. 270042877520

One question guys, does the mystery movement dial fit the V72 movement. I guess the mountings are the same but a confirmation from one of you experts would be good.

I"m trying to get into all this mod stuff you are talking about but I'm getting lost!

Anyway if anyone wants to bid for this watch you will be up against me!

Ebay no. 270042877520

One question guys, does the mystery movement dial fit the V72 movement. I guess the mountings are the same but a confirmation from one of you experts would be good.

270042877520 Excellent choice my griend, thats a real beauty..... I am very tempted but as i just bought two movements a short while ago i will have to pass on this one :(

The mystery movement dial has the correct subdial spacing, but the dial feet are in the wrong position. You can still use it, by removing the feet, and using "dial dots" or double sided tape to mount it on the VJ72.