When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Noob for a MBW

w.genzo

I'm starting to mod my MBW 16610 sub with gen crown + tube, JewelryOutlet Insert, Watchmaterial Pearl, noob dial and strap.

I only miss noob dial and bracelet, so I was wondering whose is better for my mod, TTK's noob, Narikaa's nynpho, or Josh's beginmariner?

Someone says they are the same wath, someone says they are different..

Thank you

buy the complete watch from TTK for $100and swap all the parts in.. even if its an asian movement its supposed to be almost as good as the ETA.. just keep the orig MBW ETA movement incase you have any problems and you can aways swap it in later. Thats the easy route if you havent tried removing hands and dials before. If you are confident to swap just the dial or have a rep friendly watchmaker then order the dial and bracelet from bklm1234 and go from there.

L

Would a Paul's So Called Perfect also be a good choice? I am thinking complete movt/dial/hands swap onto 16610 MBW??

Is the movt in the TTK noob a copy of the ETA mvt or some other movt? Would you use the crown/stem from the noob in the MBW case or would you use the crown/stem from the MBW?

I ask this because I also have a Beginmariner and the asian movt in that is not even close to the eta and the stem is totally different.

buy the complete watch from TTK for $100and swap all the parts in.. even if its an asian movement its supposed to be almost as good as the ETA.. just keep the orig MBW ETA movement incase you have any problems and you can aways swap it in later. Thats the easy route if you havent tried removing hands and dials before. If you are confident to swap just the dial or have a rep friendly watchmaker then order the dial and bracelet from bklm1234 and go from there.

L