When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joe Is A Man Of His Word

vmena

Last week Joe PM me telling me my Expl was ready and that he was going to send it back to me by express mail so I could have it soon in my hands (I didn't paid him such a type of transport but he insisted). The watch arrived in 4 working days! I wanted the watch fully serviced and I received also a letter from his watchsmith with a detail of job done, parts replaced and expected accuracy.

Thanks Joe! I was not happy waiting for so long but I was always sure that finally my watch would be sent back fully finished!

Keep on this way and everything will be back to were always had to be.

Last week Joe PM me telling me my Expl was ready and that he was going to send it back to me by express mail so I could have it soon in my hands (I didn't paid him such a type of transport but he insisted). The watch arrived in 4 working days! I wanted the watch fully serviced and I received also a letter from his watchsmith with a detail of job done, parts replaced and expected accuracy.

Thanks Joe! I was not happy waiting for so long but I was always sure that finally my watch would be sent back fully finished!

Keep on this way and everything will be back to were always had to be.

Joe is continuing his comeback from his illness. Got my watch shipped expressed to me as well. Awesome job by Joe. Enjoy your new watch.

Edited by triplehd

Joe is the man. He is a true watch enthusiast and absolutely LOVES the sport. He spent a great deal of time on the phone with me several weeks ago informing me of his illness, subsequent "slow down" at his work bench, and some great watch chat in general. I have two pieces in his possession now......and they could not be in better hands!

now this is more like it , im getting caught up and more will go out this week for the very patient friends of mine and thanks for your on going support and dont let morons feed u lies (and we know who and why), i do what i say im going to do unless something gets in my way like breathing , but im much better now, just two or three more weeks and it will be back to normal around here for me , love u guys

your friend, joe

and we know who and why

Ok, I'll bite.

I think the record will show I've never sent a watch to Joe for mods and have never had anything negative to say about him. I state this because I just want you to realise that I have no stake in this whole discussion, one side or another and I am honestly posting as someone new enough to the rep scene not to have the faintest clue what the history is. So, here we go.

Joe, we know who and we know why? I'm sorry, I don't. Would you please explain what you mean? Not trying to be funny or anything, but I honestly don't know what you're saying.

its not worth it anymore , im good all my customers and friends r good and i havent scammed anyone and thats that, hope u guys are all healthy and happy and i wish u the best of everything , a simple good to see u getting caught up would be nice but i know most rather talk about negative stuff than positive, that is why this world is all screwed up but that is not my problem,that is the ones that r miserable insides problem, regards joe