When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quality Reps... Fun Under $50?

NotASolder

With my apologies to jromano for titlejacking.

His recent post 'Quality Replicas for Under $100?' listed some of the Best Unmodded reps available today.

That's right, at the same time the market goes upscale with $1,000 stock reps, what used to be a nice entry price, gets you into the CLose to State of The Art for unmodded reps with such names as Noobmariner and PO Xth Generation.

No challenge there.

Now what about $50.That's almost Canal Street Money. Yet I'm sure more than one of you has done the legwork and kissed a few frogs to work up an answer to the 5,000 Penny question?

Please share your knowledge :)

I got a patek philippe on canal street for 40 USD that looks pretty good imo. There's a thread about it in the 'other watches' section if you're interested.

That airking looks really fantastic for the price! I know the explorer I is a similar design, but it seems to be a fair bit more. Why is that?

Not exactly what you're asking, but I bought several 21J Tag and Rolex items in Saigon this summer for US $21 to $40, depending on complexity. Also got very nice quartz Cartier and Rado items for my spouse. All look good, and are running well. Some I passed on were not so good.

These reps are about the quality that go for about $100 when purchased from the dealers. It was fun to poor over a huge selection at retail in Viet Nam, but we no doubt do much better in selection and consistent quality with the reliable dealers on the board, at only a bit more cost.

Edited by riffram

Here are some cheapies from Silix, under or just centimes over U$50.

rolliedjwristiedriving3rw7.jpg

That's a nice looking watch. Ridiculous for under $50.

That's a nice looking watch. Ridiculous for under $50.

Thanks, Brucelles. :)

In fairness, I must say that I overdosed on Rolexes with Silix, and he might've cut me a break here and there. These are certainly cheap watches, and this particular one is BEAUTIFUL (realistic too, I have a similar gen).

44 Euro, so perhaps not quite $50 given the dollars lack of oomph.