When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All Fun And Games In Haditha?

Lollipop

What's wrong with the world?

Let's all wave our American flags, they are all jealous of us. They wish they could live the way we live.

They should thank us for liberating them. So what if we killed so many innocent civilians? Kill more if it wipes out all the terrorists.

Every country in the world would love to be like America, with every citizen having complete freedom. Every country should be a democracy like America.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure...but for the e = m c ^2 equation

energy must be in ergs and c in m/s 3 x 10^8 m/s

1 joule = 10 000 000 erg

but I'm not positive...

edit, I see the speed of light is correct, you squared it...durrrr :)

basically multiply you answer by 10^7...and that's a lot of beans

nanuq could verify

Edited by ArtM3

What's wrong with the world?

Let's all wave our American flags, they are all jealous of us. They wish they could live the way we live.

They should thank us for liberating them. So what if we killed so many innocent civilians? Kill more if it wipes out all the terrorists.

Every country in the world would love to be like America, with every citizen having complete freedom. Every country should be a democracy like America.

Edited by slay

im only telling how things are, if you want to close your eyes, go ahead!

btw. we won today, so i drank a shitload of beer and i think i have the right to say what i want now, even if its total crap! i dont give a rats ass what other ppl think about me!

oh, and i love you too, kenberg!

Edited by slay

im only telling how things are

No you are telling things in the obscure way that you view them <_<

i dont give a rats ass what other ppl think about me!

It would be very wise to worry what Moderators think about you :brow:

oh, and i love you too, kenberg!

And I love you too slay.................but not when you're pissed <_<

Congrats about the win BTW :)

Ken

I'm not sure...but for the e = m c ^2 equation

energy must be in ergs and c in m/s 3 x 10^8 m/s

1 joule = 10 000 000 erg

but I'm not positive...

edit, I see the speed of light is correct, you squared it...durrrr :)

basically multiply you answer by 10^7...and that's a lot of beans

nanuq could verify

I forgot to square c too the first time I did it! Couldn't work out where I was going wrong! :lol:

Yes e=mc^2 is perhaps more properly done in ergs, but in this case then m becomes grams and c becomes cm/s - this is where your 10^7 goes.

1kg = 89,875,517,873,681,764 joules.

There are 6119323945 joules per barrel of crude oil (5800000BTU).

However, I might be out by a factor of ten with the beans - will check this out later when I get a mo! Right now I only seem to get 8 million barrels a day, not 80!

Cheers! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes, I am out by a factor of ten! :doh: Simple arithmetic mistake! I had turned 9.1859 x 10^4 into 9185 when it is 91859.

So the proved oil supplies = 91,859 kg of mass.

Divided by your 16840 days = 5.45 kg. So in other words, the world's daily oil consumption is in more like 10 tins of beans (including the tin) rather than 1.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Took me a while to work out where I had stuffed that up - quite relieved now!

Cheers! :lol:

lol, funny, america was first on hitlers side... maybe you are just uneducated, maybe you just dont know it, but america favored hitler and the nazis back in ww2 they even had nazi parades and such in america... only when they saw their own economic interest they went into war!

and america would almost have been a german speaking country, because over 1/3 of your population has german roots!

Sorry Slay. I guess I should elaborate on what I was trying to say. See, we are a country of Mutts. Heinz 57's we like to say. I myself, besides being a native american, have German in my background, since my grandmother came here after WWII from Germany. We are all part something over here, which I think is what makes America the greatest country in the world, and is the reason why people are trying to get into this country every day. We have freedoms unlike any country in the world. Some might argue, maybe, too many. We have parades almost every day in this country. Some for Nazis, People Agianst Nazis, The Klan, Black Panthers, Gay and Lesbians, People against Gay and Lesbians, Pro Choice, Pro Life, PETA, NRA, People Who Hate Bush, the list goes on and on. The beauty is, we have the right! Sorry once again, I was just tired of all of the States bashing going on. It goes back to what I originally said, that if the United Nations had done it's job sufficiently in the first place (do your research first before commenting on this statement), then our current Administration, maybe, wouldn't have felt the need to do what it did. I did say Maybe!

I agreew, america is a great country, I just dont like it when americans say they are the best and everyone else is just jealous of them and wants to be like them and that they are the worlds saviour and such. because its the exact oposite, a lot of ppl DONT want to be like america and america made things worse not only once :)

maybe I overreacted a little bit yesterday, but in my defense, I just got back from the soccer game and I was _wasted_ (yes, germans drink a lot of beer, thats not a prejudice, its a fact ;) )

I agreew, america is a great country, I just dont like it when americans say they are the best and everyone else is just jealous of them and wants to be like them and that they are the worlds saviour and such. because its the exact oposite, a lot of ppl DONT want to be like america and america made things worse not only once :)

maybe I overreacted a little bit yesterday, but in my defense, I just got back from the soccer game and I was _wasted_ (yes, germans drink a lot of beer, thats not a prejudice, its a fact ;) )

I've been to Bavaria and I've partied in Munchen, so I know about the Beer drinking. I have to say a love beer myself, it's great for breakfast, so I understand. Enough talk of War and such. Let's talk World Cup. I"ll say this, we suck at Soccer! I've been watching World Cup. Love the game. The Germans had a tough one, but somehow, I just knew they would just beat the Poles. Croatia looked good, but the English are going to be hard to beat! That might ruffle some feathers.

then you HAVN'T seen everything :lol:

Yes, he sure did!

Maybe he did... but barbarians can only be ruled by barbarians! I see it as positive, because those who accepted the authority and didnt start [censored] could live in peace. those who were trying to destabilize the system and install their own islamic-[censored] system were shot down.

tha comparision is WEAK. germany never had porblems like iraq and never will face such problems.

you always gotta ask yorself WHY they were killed. Because those bastarts think what they think is right and in order to achieve what they think, they chose the way of TERROR, fanatism and hostage takings. thats unacceptable, those deserved to be killed

saddam was NOT a religious person. he didnt care about religious groups, but he burned down the fanatic bastards who thought their allah was the best!

who sais that? yes, america says that! why dont you go back in time, do you think the aztecs had democracy? do you think the incas or the mayas had democracy and were able to chose the authority? some societys dont work YOUR way, just accept that! the american way doesnt always work!

i HIGHLY doubt that. dont know where YOU get YOUR numbers from! even if, under saddam, those who wanted terror were killed, now, innocent ppl are being killed by those terrorist bastards

the difference is, saddam was killing in order to achieve stability and quietness. the bastards who kill now, are killing for their [censored] terror, bercause they are dumb uneducated SHITS who think they know everything better!

why should every country be a democracy? why cant you accept that certain societies are better off without democracy? look at cuba, do you think they were better off, when america did their [censored] over there?

Well, at least you managed to top yourself. We have it all wrong, Sadam and Castro for Sainthood! We should all be lucky enough to live under such stability. Maybe we can bring back the Communist Block as well. After all, all those people are too stupid for self determination. Why else would they have had the regimes they had?

BTW, look up inalienable (sp?) and try to grasp the meaning.

And next time, be smart enough to delete your absurdities when you sober up.