When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joe, A Word Of Caution....

Btw, if I said 3 weeks delivery, but couldn't make it, I won't dare to ask the customer for return shipping cost.

Frankly speaking, we all know [censored] happens, but that's none of the customers' business.

Ebayers always tell me that they have family emergency and either they can't pay or can't deliver...blah blah blah... It means nothing to me, as I am doing business, not making friends.

I just don't think it's fair to ask for shipping cost. You want people to understand your difficulties, but on the other hand, you don't seem to understand others diffculties.

Your customers paid you upfront and expected the watch to be fixed in 3 weeks as promised. Delay is unacceptable in business world. People here respected you and understood your situation. You do realise that people trusted you even though they had no proof of your sickness, right. People are willing to wait a little longer than expected. But if they decide not to wait for it, I think you are responsible for the return shipping cost. There is no reason for the customer to waste money due to the fact that you are unable to fulfill the terms of the contract. The customer has wasted money for the money order fee and shipping cost. If I were you, I would probably have refunded all his cost. Not even thinking about charging him for return shipping. That's the way I do busines. I don't know about you. Maybe when I monopolize the market, I can do whatever I want without caring my customers.

my 2 cents.

Not trying to flame you, Joe, but your The Zigmeister conspiracy and arrogant comments did [censored] off a lot of people.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, if I said 3 weeks delivery, but couldn't make it, I won't dare to ask the customer for return shipping cost.

Frankly speaking, we all know [censored] happens, but that's none of the customers' business.

Ebayers always tell me that they have family emergency and either they can't pay or can't deliver...blah blah blah... It means nothing to me, as I am doing business, not making friends.

I just don't think it's fair to ask for shipping cost. You want people to understand your difficulties, but on the other hand, you don't seem to understand others diffculties.

Your customers paid you upfront and expected the watch to be fixed in 3 weeks as promised. Delay is unacceptable in business world. People here respected you and understood your situation. You do realise that people trusted you even though they had no proof of your sickness, right. People are willing to wait a little longer than expected. But if they decide not to wait for it, I think you are responsible for the return shipping cost. There is no reason for the customer to waste money due to the fact that you are unable to fulfill the terms of the contract. The customer has wasted money for the money order fee and shipping cost. If I were you, I would probably have refunded all his cost. Not even thinking about charging him for return shipping. That's the way I do busines. I don't know about you. Maybe when I monopolize the market, I can do whatever I want without caring my customers.

my 2 cents.

Not trying to flame you, Joe, but your The Zigmeister conspiracy and arrogant comments did [censored] off a lot of people.

i never promised three weeks to him btw , i just said usual time at that time was about a three week wait , no promises made at all and from now on if i get sick then u wait or pay the shipping

and im not concerned who got [censored] off with my The Zigmeister comment , it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that i dont like him and he doesnt like me so thats facts, but u guys believe what u want, im still doing my above standard work and yes i had a delay but again [censored] happens , from now on please no one contact me about your watch if u cant understand that people get sick and family get sick and that when that happens your watch will not be priority , if u can live with that then i will do work for u but if u cant send it somewhere else by all means , now i think this thread is so done and im not going to charge him for shipping only because it was a rework job that had the same thing happen to it (other than the regluemarker and scarred up caseback, which was not my fault , if it happens again that soon i will try to help him again thats all i can do and no i will not pay for a new rotor and no i will not fix it for free again cause i told u that it could happen again and if it does then we will have to just buy another new one and hope that doesnt do it , i have only fixed two rotor problems like this and the other guy has had it for about 6 months now and i havent heard anything so it must be ok ,it has nothing to do with me , that actually is a eta factory problem i guess , take care joe

This is turning into the of the RWG all-time great Soaps!

Will RBJ send back HiDef's watch free of charge?

Will the rotor fall off docblackrock's LV in transit?

And will RBJ's thumb get any bigger?

All these questions and more will be answered in the next hour's installement of:

AS THE JOE TURNS!

Brought to you by your friendly local Prozac dealer...

Happy People Always Say:

63620-34208.jpg

Wash your blues away

With a little Prozac today!

This is turning into the of the RWG all-time great Soaps!

Will RBJ send back HiDef's watch free of charge?

Will the rotor fall off docblackrock's LV in transit?

And will RBJ's thumb get any bigger?

All these questions and more will be answered in the next hour's installement of:

AS THE JOE TURNS!

Brought to you by your friendly local Prozac dealer...remember to....

63621-34207.jpg

wash your blues away

with a little Prozac today!

lmao that was pretty good , i will answer some for u

yes hidefs watch will be in the mail tomorrow

docblackrock didnt have a lv it was a ym asian auto and a movment and it will be on its way tomorrow as well

and i think at my age my thumb will only get smaller lmao

and prozac is not what i need , i need sleep so good nite lmao

The googlefight Judges have scored each of our Matches this evening, and we are ready to announce the Winner of each Match:

LINK: docblackrock vs rbj69

LINK: HighDef vs rbj69

come on guys i have to sleep lol and i think u must read up and down on those numbers bro, lmao u r worse than them if u cant read the truth especially when it slaps u on the forehead that hard lmao good nite

Ok first of all my appologies for acting so slowly as I have only just finished reading through this thread, whereas the is no one instance throughout this thread that can be deemed reportable it is quite evident that it has gone as far as it can go before it starts breaking down in to something quite unpleasant.

Therefore Thread closed.

Ken :)