When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joe, A Word Of Caution....

I do not want to pile on, but what about those who sent in pre-payment with their watches?

I didn't as I was willing to let Joe tell me what he thought the Sub needed and pay him then, but at this point if Joe had my watch and my money I would be worried.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want to pile on, but what about those who sent in pre-payment with their watches?

....but at this point if Joe had my watch and my money I would be worried.

Oh yes, there are indeed a few who fall into this category I'm sure...

I know of at least one well-respected member whose watch and advance payment (in full :o) have gone AWOL for some months now. That's not to mention several people who PM'd me about abusive emails they've received from the man himself.

Talking of which, I've yet to receive MY abusive email....it's sad, I keep expecting it but no such luck as yet.

C'mon Joe, don't disappoint me again :lol:<_<

*STOP PRESS*

The private [censored] I hired has just emailed me after tracking down the elusive RBJ to his top-secret lair :busted_cop:

*WARNING! WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS TRULY SHOCKING, PLEASE LOOK AWAY IF YOU ARE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION (OR HAVE SENT A WATCH FOR MODS) :headhurt:

First, the evidence...

61410-34571.jpg

And if there was any doubt whatsoever, the conclusive PROOF at the entrance to the compound.....

61410-34572.jpg

:bleh::lol:

What really surprizes me about joe is his statements that The Zigmeister and Palp are out to get him, and that he is the best of the best, the one who taught the rest. What a load.

But wait !!, I did a search on Google and lo and behold, it was RBJ that invented the Dremel, man I was gobsmacked !!!

Looks like I'll have to have a big bowl of crow soup tonight...

I just do not understand what happened to him, I did bussiness with severals times and all went smooth. ?I wonder what trigger this behaivor not like him.

what is going to do with all thoise watches sell them on ebay. maybe we should collect money and send someone to N.C. and pick all the watches from the members here.

Sad but it seem that I was wrong. he turned to the dark side

As a side note, it is interesting that RWG's estranged cousin site, The Dark Side, is having some First Amendment "issues." The topic being discussed here is not allowed over there.

Firstly, is it really not allowed, or are you just being discouraged from hijacking threads?

Secondly, if this were the case, what on earth does it have to do with the first amendment? I think you're mistaking a private website on the internet with the united states. :D

Shame on Joe if he made that comment about The Zigmeister.

If The Zigmeister is stealing his business, all Joe can blame is himself.

The Zigmeister's service is cheaper and he doesn't over-take orders. That's why he can return watches in a timely manner.

It just sounds silly to me that The Zigmeister will pay someone to use Joe's service, so that people can flame rbj on the board. Btw, The Zigmeister actually told me to contact rbj when he can't take my orders. There is no conspiracy, Joe.

I feel pity for Joe's sickness and I don't think it's nice to accuss him for faking his sickness.

But still, I would be [censored] if someone tell me he is sick, but still bidding on lots of golf stuffs on ebay.

It's business afterall. Don't promise any deadline if you can't make it. Joe should be glad that we treated you like a friend, and that's why most of us are willing to wait much longer time than promised.

Also, it's very rude to call the customers morons when they have done nothing wrong.

Firstly, is it really not allowed, or are you just being discouraged from hijacking threads?

Secondly, if this were the case, what on earth does it have to do with the first amendment? I think you're mistaking a private website on the internet with the united states. :D

#1 - Based upon a PM I received and the fact that my post was deleted, I would maintain it is not allowed.

#2 - I have not mistaken anything for anything else - it was a metaphor.

But I really appreciate you trying to tell me what I was thinking

As a side note, it is interesting that RWG's estranged cousin site, The Dark Side, is having some First Amendment "issues." The topic being discussed here is not allowed over there.

hmmm....

Isn't Joe a moderator there?

and....

Elliot.

No comment.

Comment from me then. Elliot is a Dealer, as is Eddie, Joshua, Precious Time, TTK, Narikaa, etc ... they all have moderator privs on their own subforums. Elliot cannot edit posts, close threads, admonish people or any of the other tasks normally associated with mods.

To imply Elliot is behind RWI is as dumb as the suggestions Asspire Paul is secretly running this place.

ps. I'm not involved in RWI, apart from as a frequent poster there, but I can't stand this rivalry [censored]. It makes no sense to do Us vs Them when some of Us are some of Them.

#2 - I have not mistaken anything for anything else - it was a metaphor.

No, it was pure hyperbole. Comparing priviledges to rights will always make one look uninformed.

And as long as you don't clearly express your thoughts, how can I be certain you're not just trolling? You do have a habit of just antagonising people to see how they will react, so I like to be clear with what you're trying to say just so I can tell if you're trying to partake in a discussion or merely derail it to a 'look at me' hijack.

Allegedly.

ps. I'm not involved in RWI, apart from as a frequent poster there, but I can't stand this rivalry [censored]. It makes no sense to do Us vs Them when some of Us are some of Them.

I don't think this is directed at me, but I never registered on RWI. Everytime I tried - when the new boards were coming into existence - their site seemed down, so in the end I never bothered and stuck to this one.

I joined TRC but have rarely looked outside the dealers' sections (ie. luckyyy now that most are here too).

I don't think this is directed at me, but I never registered on RWI. Everytime I tried - when the new boards were coming into existence - their site seemed down, so in the end I never bothered and stuck to this one.

It wasn't directed at any specific individual. :D

Comment from me then. Elliot is a Dealer, as is Eddie, Joshua, Precious Time, TTK, Narikaa, etc ... they all have moderator privs on their own subforums. Elliot cannot edit posts, close threads, admonish people or any of the other tasks normally associated with mods.

To imply Elliot is behind RWI is as dumb as the suggestions Asspire Paul is secretly running this place.

Gracious me; I never implied that Mr. Lazarus is behind RWI. Simply that his name appears on top of the page as a Moderater. No comment. Take it as you like. Whatever floats your boat.

Come to think of it, one of my all-time favorite persons (Klinkster) is also very much a part of RWI. He's still a forum friend, no matter where he hangs out.

It's a nice day in Paris, Pug: so why the rancune?

Gracious me; I never implied that Mr. Lazarus is behind RWI. Simply that his name appears on top of the page as a Moderater. No comment. Take it as you like. Whatever floats your boat.

It's a nice day in Paris, Pug: why the rancune?

He moderates his own selling area so he can delete posts. By these standards, Paul-Asspire is a moderator here. Just saying, and all that. :Jumpy:

It's lovely here in Paris today, and I'll be taking a stroll later as long as that tennis match over the road from me doesn't make it too tricky. :D

that's the problem with low-rent neighborhoods :-)

Why not come over to Montparnasse and see how the other half lives?

I'll stand you a drink!

I am tempted by your offer, but have to decline today. However, let's arrange a get-together in Paris for next week or the one after. An Excellent idea, in fact!

I work in Issy Les Moules-frites and can get to Montparnasse very easily by ligne-12. The British Pub on rue de depart is an excellent pub in your area. Better than the ones we have in Boulogne-Billanourt, that low-rent suburb. :D