When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

15/11 Updated: MBW AP Royal Oak Offshore ETA7750

rckh

Dear Buddies:

I have been lay low for quite a moment; Why? Because I'm goto make a serious decision on my rep journey.....After collecting different type, brand on watches. I found myself keep step forward on my requirment; I want better & better & better....

MBW alway be a legendary, Mystery & interesting rep. Many members said they're the best on quality, overall finish & the closest to Gen. However, We couldn't found too many informations, review or trusty source to get them. After a long hurt; source finally came across me. I read all the post on RWG,TRC,RWI about this watch & make a comparson with the china one.

This is the one I'm ready to pull the trigger: MBW AP Royal Oak Offshore Black dial. The most important thing is : I'll go for the 25J ETA7750 movement (As all we knew MBW only use old A7750 21.6k movement ---> not a reliable movement in my experience). Here I show u the photos by my dealer; stay tune I'll post a full review & photos after I got it!

APROO2_24.jpg

APROO2_23.jpg

APROO2_22.jpg

APROO2_20.jpg

APROO2_17.jpg

APROO2_13.jpg

APROO2_12.jpg

APROO2_07.jpg

APROO2_02.jpg

APROO2_01.jpg

BTW, my only conern is the band. Same old story my thinny 16cm wrist always give me trouble. Any member could teach me how to remove the permanent links? Or it'll fit for me after remove all the removable link?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Updated News:

I just recieved my dealer email. My watch have been checked the regulation and the watch is running to -4/+2 seconds per day depending on the position of the watch. The watch was good to 5atm(50 meters) on the pressure test.

Photos on the way;To be continue....

Best Regards,

Raymond

15.11.2007 Progress Update:

My dealer had finished the QC & will ship it out tomorrow. My dealer send the follow photos for me to confirm:

Everythings look great except the movement holder a little bit dirty; but I'll deal it myself :p

DSCN8169.jpg

DSCN8168.jpg

DSCN8164.jpg

DSCN8172.jpg

DSCN8173.jpg

DSCN8174.jpg

DSCN8183.jpg

DSCN8185.jpg

DSCN8186.jpg

P.S: My dealer also told me that I got the last one "Black-Dial", I'm not sure that mean "Discontinue" or "Out-Of-Stock"..... :mellow:

Best Regards,

Raymond

I think you're going to be very pleased. I don't know what the dial quality is like on the black 'themes' dial that you chose, but the one on my MBK ROO is the best I've seen. The finish is quite good. I didn't know what to expect as far as the case/bracelet, after hearing that it was the same as the chinese version.

• 3 weeks later...

Long story.....QC problem & I send it back 2 weeks ago. Until now I still haven't got my watch back.

I already got the strap from APBand. First impression; quality is much better than Oracle straps. But I can tell u all; It's a terrible experience to install an AP straps....very difficult....U need extra patient to made it......(Much more difficult to remove the SS band from 3717....)

story for the review; I'll write as soon as I got my watch back.....

Dawn....

Best Regards,

Raymond