When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wm Custom Vintage

sevomd

Eddy you know I am jealous.. Will this jealousy competition will ever end between us? :bleh::bleh:

Hey Kostas

Was wondering when you were gonna take a peek in here.

We'll see who gets the 187 first. Then I'll be the one who is jealous. It looks like you are gonna get your hands on one soon.

Eddy

Hey Kostas

Was wondering when you were gonna take a peek in here.

We'll see who gets the 187 first. Then I'll be the one who is jealous. It looks like you are gonna get your hands on one soon.

Eddy

Nah.. next week I am off for holidays and the wedding so except from some strap buisness I have, watches have to wait till July :D

Only I could have finished my PVD 112H project before the 8th... :wounded1:

This watch will be my top favourite and I just MUST have it for the summer....

Nah.. next week I am off for holidays and the wedding so except from some strap buisness I have, watches have to wait till July :D

Only I could have finished my PVD 112H project before the 8th... :wounded1:

This watch will be my top favourite and I just MUST have it for the summer....

This will be my last major purchase also for a while....I hope. Maybe i'll wait till July as well. I still have so many watches coming to me, its hard to keep track right now. I gonna have to sell off some of my collection. Maybe the 183?? Maybe the 212??

Eddy

Congrats on another WM masterpiece! :victory:

Here's a reference photo from a Panerai museum.

59881-34865.jpg

Now all I need is the gpf 2/56 to complete the triad. Now we have to convince someone to rep or hommage that 60mm monster(Big Egyptian) and I'll die a happy man. Would prefer a hommage without the Panerai on the dial. By the way my WM will be going to the grave with me. :bleh:

Eddy

Now all I need is the gpf 2/56 to complete the triad. Now we have to convince someone to rep or hommage that 60mm monster(Big Egyptian) and I'll die a happy man. Would prefer a hommage without the Panerai on the dial. By the way my WM will be going to the grave with me. :bleh:

Eddy

:group::thumbsupsmileyanim:

I know that what I will say will seem strange but I loved my MM20 MUCH MUCH more than the fiddy.

Sometimes I miss my MM20 but not the fiddy...

from all of the members on the board i didn't think that i'll hear that from you V... :lol:

well, i prefer the fiddy all the way!