When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wm Custom Vintage

sevomd

sevomd, I have a WM watch similar to yours which I got through a dealer on here. Wicked vintage touch to the dial but my movement is nowhere close to yours. Of course, I would take yours over mine any day. Who wouldn't? Wear it well. This is one hell of a timepiece that many would love to own. I'll take a photo of mine when my Panerai display stand arrives. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have Ken's MM20 as well. Safe queen, still in plastic wrap in the wooden box. Looked at it once in a while and that's about it. A sitting duck collecting dust. Too bad I am not showing the watch the attention and appreciation it deserves.

V, nice mm20 pics. On all the forums, I don't think I've heard one negative comment about the mm20. Once you go vintage, do you ever go back? More and more I find myself losing interest in any modern looking watches.

To tell you the truth I am not a vintage guy.. I cannot se emyself wearing a watch with rusted hands..

I am more of a contemporary guy with his favourite watch the 212 on a Hirsch strap :p

But if I had a Vintage watch that would have been something original like Eddy's :)

i have in my laptop a lot of WM vintage PAM pics...that were posted by tanfoglio on the old RWG...and all of the models are simply gorgeus.... :wub:

when i saw them for the first time i said to myself that one day i have to buy one....but they are soooo expensive and it seems that that day won't come so soon... :lol:

To tell you the truth I am not a vintage guy.. I cannot se emyself wearing a watch with rusted hands..

I am more of a contemporary guy with his favourite watch the 212 on a Hirsch strap :p

But if I had a Vintage watch that would have been something original like Eddy's :)

Same here, I'm not that old so my oldest gen watch is only 12 years old (im 28). Bought my SMP when i was 18 and every year it gets a repolish and brushing, i've replaced a couple links that got bad and this year im changing the bezel because its starting to look faded and scratched, even my second hand has red fading so it will be replaced or retouched. Anyone looking at it would never guess its over a year old.

Hey Kostas, I agree with you. Would never sell my MM20. I for one like wearing the vintages to the ground, since they in theory should be wear worn. And Q you should definitely bring the MM20 out of the closet. For some reason, the MM20 just has a much more substantial feel than the Fiddy. Therefore I still have the MM20 but no more Fiddy.

Eddy