When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling Out Daytona Wearer In Calgary

got-it

Ok, last night,while being at starbucks (in calgary), I saw someone wearing a daytona rep, black face with silver subdials. Anyone here? This person was wearing a D&G t-shirt.

I was about to approach this person and comment on his daytona lol. I was spotting my arktos at the time.

Ok, last night,while being at starbucks (in calgary), I saw someone wearing a daytona rep, black face with silver subdials. Anyone here? This person was wearing a D&G t-shirt.

I was about to approach this person and comment on his daytona lol. I was spotting my arktos at the time.

Not me, but I saw a guy wearing a really bad Omega Speedmaster rep the otherday at Met Grill!

There is a regular meeting of genuine Paneristas here in Vancouver... I've been told that one or two rep fans have shown up in the past, and obviously attracted some less than friendly comments. THeir own stupidity for trying to pass off a fake in front of a bunch of pseudo-experts.

There is a regular meeting of genuine Paneristas here in Vancouver... I've been told that one or two rep fans have shown up in the past, and obviously attracted some less than friendly comments. THeir own stupidity for trying to pass off a fake in front of a bunch of pseudo-experts.

How stupid do you have to be to do that?

Well, with all the money in that city and with Uncle Ralph giving it back to us..gens for all!!!! I love Alberta!

Calgary is an awesome place. My sister lives there and we visit quite a bit. I like to go to 17th ave. sw and have a pint at The Ship and Anchor. A must visit.

Lived in Calgary all my life and it sure has changed over the last 5 to 10 yrs. We are enjoying a GREAT economy and with uncle Ralph handing back the money in the from of a personal cheque I should treat myself to a gen. Wait a minute - I already spent that money on a couple of reps! Oh well - I'm still very happy!

:3a:

if DT were there he would have given the guy a solid gold mbw vintage daytona for the princely sum of three (3) mocchiatos and a 7 layer bar.

Anyone know when Kevin's next trip to Starbucks might be? I want to make sure I'm there and that I have 3x mocchiatos and 1x 7 layer bar ready and waiting so that I can make a trade for that solid 18k 1680!!

:Jumpy:

I hope all of you are backing the Oil for the cup.

I can't bring myself to do that. People say they're canada's team, but really, there is no such thing. They're a hockey team based in Edmonton. I am a calgary Flames fan, I will never support the oilers.

Also, the Ducks had more canadians on that team, so technically they are far more canadian than the oilers.