When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

With great regret....I'm giving up selling replicas..!

Guest TTK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natural curiosity has driven me to wonder about the business model of dealers. Having bought/sold watches, there are a lot of challenges to process. People are generally not sensitive to the grey-area nature of dealing with reps. I believe that the newer reps have attracted a new buyers, less educated about reps. With the price increase for these watches across the board, there's an increased seriousness and accountability to the dealer- people have higher expectations. Some of these expectations aren't really compatible with the more calm, laid back tone to transactions that preserves awareness of the sensitivity of the subject matter.

Ok.. put away the party favours.. break down the tents.. let's go home... ;)

sorry TTK couldn't fall for that one.. your too clever and social to end it like that.. I don't think anyone really believed it... but it was fun to read non the less.. what would the forum do without your jovial sense of... of.. Ill think of something just give me a day or two... :lol:

Now YOU"RE having a laff aren't ya........B)

what would you think I was crying now.... :lol: .... what gave you away big time was if you really were going to leave your exit would be something to the effect of...

I never really liked any of you, and you all digust me, so i have decided to make my exit.. and if you don't lke that.... then you can all KISS MY FA**IN AR*E ....

How's that??? :DB)

Neil i have to respect your decission.

I think we loose a good source for REP's.

As many members said before me : please stay member of this forum and keep to sharp pencil ready for use when ever you want to.

regards,

Cats

I never really liked any of you, and you all digust me, so i have decided to make my exit.. and if you don't lke that.... then you can all KISS MY FA**IN AR*E ....

Sorry....didn't nail it.....it would be more like some genuine photos of a genuine Sea Dweller...AP Offshore....Rubens Barichello.....or Breguet Type XX chrono......at a very attractive $500....."only 20x in stock.."....send me the WU now if ya want it.....sit back and wait for the orders....then ....!

I never really liked any of you, and you all disgust me, so I have decided to make my exit.. and if you don't lke that.... then you can all KISS MY FA**IN AR*E ....

It would be so easy....the 'vinyl couch' post proves it.......good job I'm essentially an honest person......LMAO......!

If you ever saw "Gangs of New York" you remind me in my "minds eye" of the Scottsman with the huge club.. he was a straight shooter... what yous see is what yous gets....... no mincing words and no "fake" sugar coating.. ( that's a compliment by the way)

At least I know where you are coming from TTK .. you kind of grow on me... like a fungus :lol: ... I think it is in your culture to be totally forthright..so i am imagining you as this huge .. highlander... now if you are a skinny runt.. then you have a real problem :lol:

Sincerely... Lanikai

by the way how does anyone order from you anyway..

Aloha........ah didny get to mah age son ...stey as handsome as ah've always been .....by being a skinny runt.....and running away fae ' a fight.....it's no the size o' the dug in the fight.....it's size of the fight in the dug......wi' me....ye get a big dug wi' a lot o' fight in it.....meaner than a junkyard dog...and regarding yer fungus comment.....ony mer cheek oot o' ye....and I'll be aw ower ye like ragwort.....and that ain't pleasant......!

As fer ordering......ye'll hae to ask them that huv....!

Yeah....and you're obviously a fork-lift driver....:lol:

Noo...jist 'cos yer a Scoat...and ah'm wan tae.......don't be getting aw overcome w' emulsion and start haggling for an invite to the next GT when ah come hame...!

Edited by TTK