When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday, Thanksgiving Week Wristcheck

hambone

This week, every third Thursday of November, Americans celebrate the holiday of Thanksgiving, a traditional way to give pause and express gratitude for all that we, the living have been blessed with that is good. There are so many of us who are fortunate indeed,

and there is much that I am grateful for. Life is short, so don't take for granted the good things that befall you. Be grateful and give thanks.

BTW..... I am thankful for my HBB rep watch. Not having to spend 20K for a watch that is nearly identical to the real thing is a simple pleasure that I do appreciate.

dsc04697ck7.jpg

This week, every third Thursday of November, Americans celebrate the holiday of Thanksgiving, a traditional way to give pause and express gratitude for all that we, the living have been blessed with that is good. There are so many of us who are fortunate indeed,

and there is much that I am grateful for. Life is short, so don't take for granted the good things that befall you. Be grateful and give thanks.

BTW..... I am thankful for my HBB rep watch. Not having to spend 20K for a watch that is nearly identical to the real thing is a simple pleasure that I do appreciate.

HBB is definitely a marvelous watch to be thankful for ^_^

as it is my 'daily' :p changing it up a bit.. I posted this so very long ago.. I said that one of the amazing things about the big bang is that the mixture of surfaces and textures capture any and all available light and i took pics in my room with nothing but the tv on and sure enough, light was bouncing and dancing on the hbb :D

lowlight-marvel1.jpg

alas, thanksgiving eve i'm going out to a party in the city and well.. the hbb's strength is its main weakness.. can't have such an attention magnet while i'm out on the streets, so gonna wear my newest toy, the 'homage' pam 111e with gold hands

homage-111e-onwrist1.jpg

homage-111e-onwrist2.jpg

Have a wonderful week everyone, specially those celebrating thanksgiving with loved ones

MONDAY

Okay! Back to the more traditional Wristcheck from me. :p

Guys, I will level with you and tell you I'm as sick as a dog with a cold, and have been for 2 weeks. Wheezing, coughing, the works. Couldn't go out to take my usual snaps, so I'll be back Midweek with some better shots!

Without further ado, my Andrew PAM 113 on Taikonaut Grey Basketweave.

pam113taikoweavecv7.jpg

pam113taikoweavesidexh7.jpg

TUESDAY

One of the best straps I have, a DIRK Vacchetta Natural strap on the increasingly worn PAM 118, gotten from RWG member, CzarCzar.

dirkwristiewn3.jpg

dirkmieleside200va3.jpg

pam118dirkgl5.jpg

dirkmieleoutlinexo8.jpg

EDIT: Dirks are being sold again currently on the gen forum. Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/2q9van

...JUST in case, Happy Thanksgiving! :)

For me! 112H on kevlar. Oh yeah, Victoria, baby when are you going to buy the one I am saving for you? KISS!

Ack! I can see only a few of the images here. The ones on Photobucket and Image Shack don't appear (including my own). Maintenance, I'm guessing. EDIT: Hmm, some are back, but some still don't show. Ah well.

TWP, any time, darling. :)

But you know what I have been waiting for, since August, so we'll do a round-up when all the watches are finished. Let me know by PM, when that might be. I am so excited!

Hey Vic, you and Prince made me put off the PO and wear my 111 today in university.

CIMG2570.jpg

Flawless. And look at those autumn colours again. I don't know the meaning of the word jealousy, but I have to tell you, I have a lot of Sehnsucht when I look at your photos.

@Ehtolcad: Thanks! The leather is :thumbdown: as can be expected from any strapmaker from the Far East, BUT, it looks good. Same deal with StrapCulture straps, and Strap-works, in fact. All Asian leather.

@Dluddy: SAAB! :wub: