When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Howdy from Texas!

TXTurbo930

Welcome. As a noob, I've found the people on the board extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

All you need to do now is get shopping, take pictures and start posting!!

Thanks for the welcome Toad. I have several reps already so I'll be happy to post a few pics. Most I got from Josh and a few from members of other boards, I see several names I recognize here too.

Edited by TXTurbo930

Welcome, I spent quite a few years in San Antonio and Austin.

headed through San Antonio this week. Dropping the wife there for shopping with the girls after Turkey day. I'm head to West Texas to do some hunting. What brought you to Texas for your visit?

Edited by TXTurbo930

headed through San Antonio this week. Dropping the wife there for shopping with the girls after Turkey day. I'm head to West Texas to do some hunting. What brought you to Texas for your visit?

Spent 6 years at Lackland AFB and another 2 in Austin as a civilian. My wife is from San Antonio and we may move back one day in our golden years.

Howdy, TXTurbo. It's a little after 5PM here in most of Texas! I guess your local time got screwed up! Oh well. I'm headed to Uvalde this Thursday for a little hunting myself. Cheers

lol just realized the timestamp...not sure what happend there. I'm hunting out near Rocksprings. Happy Thanksgiving an Good Huntin'

Edited by TXTurbo930

Howdy, Tex, from another texan ... from Houston.

Enjoy your participation in RWG. Yes, I too have found the folks here very knowledgeable ... and honest and forthright in their comments. If you don't want it straight, don't ask. And there is so much great information among the previous posts, and the search facility here is excellent!

Enjoy the fun of lusting over all the great watches you will see here. Fill up your collection with confidence. RWG is a replica collectors goldmine!

Welcome aboard!