When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

curious on what price you pay for Fuel

lanikai

Today I filled up and it was 104.4 litre for regular. Premium was 114.4. My owners manual, as well as the sticker on my fuel cover say my motor requires premium fuel, so I fill up with the pricey stuff. Fortunately, I am required to have a vehicle for my gig, so I can expense my fuel, but we have recently been restricted to no-Friday fill up. I guess too many were filling up for the weekend, then filling up again on Monday. I usually only go through a tank a week, and rarely drive on the weekends.

and yes nanuq, you can't really lose by investing in energy right now! Canada is booming in the energy sector, especially with the oil sands.

yup .. can't stop driving .. I average 3000 mi. a month sometimes more.. I have to travel to the other side of the island daily @1:00am.. that's part of my business and ... it is what it is ...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should tell them how much milk can cost in hawaii ... 8$ per US gallon or 2.1$ per liter.. you folks think gas prices are rediculous :lol:

btw, gas prices will hit >$10 per gallon or ~3$ per liter in the next 2 years everywhere.....!

Told stories of battery heated gloves for Harley's.. heated handle bars.. and even guy's puttin outriggers on their harley's... geezzz... I will stay in the tropics where we think 69 degress is freezing..

New England Gas Prices

Reg $305

Prem $320

Super Prem $330

My V8 Touareg is gulping close to $105 p/week

I'd kill to get 93 for $3.30 a gallon...I paid $3.75 the other day while filling up the Z8...and the way I drive that car, I can watch the needle drop :(. The 750 cost almost 80 bucks to fill up the other day. When I get my M6 back, I'm going to go back to my original plan of buying Methanol in 55 gallon drums and running full time Meth injection on a race map, instead of mixing race gas for race map days.

I'd kill to get 93 for $3.30 a gallon...I paid $3.75 the other day while filling up the Z8...and the way I drive that car, I can watch the needle drop :(. The 750 cost almost 80 bucks to fill up the other day. When I get my M6 back, I'm going to go back to my original plan of buying Methanol in 55 gallon drums and running full time Meth injection on a race map, instead of mixing race gas for race map days.

I'm truly surprised. I had always heard Miami was amongst the priciest US cities for gas/petrol.

So far, U$3.30 per gallon for premium (which my car SHOULD really use, but I cheat, bad) is about what I see down here.

BTW, my TF advisor long ago invested in blue chip stocks for me. Oil companies being big amongst them, obviously. I don't know what kinds of dividends I shall see at the end of year, but you can bet I'll be paying huge capital gains taxes when I sell them too. So it's not all good, when you invest in oil...

I'm truly surprised. I had always heard Miami was amongst the priciest US cities for gas/petrol.

So far, U$3.30 per gallon for premium (which my car SHOULD really use, but I cheat, bad) is about what I see down here.

BTW, my TF advisor long ago invested in blue chip stocks for me. Oil companies being big amongst them, obviously. I don't know what kinds of dividends I shall see at the end of year, but you can bet I'll be paying huge capital gains taxes when I sell them too. So it's not all good, when you invest in oil...

Highest price for gas today in Miami: 3.66/gallon (premium)

Highest price in my area for gas today: 3.83/gallon.

You lose! Oh wait, hold on...I lose :(.

Highest price for gas today in Miami: 3.66/gallon (premium)

Highest price in my area for gas today: 3.83/gallon.

You lose! Oh wait, hold on...I lose :(.

Oh boy. Thanksgiving holiday sucks! Oh wait, no, I love it. ;)

Poor Desuetude. Hope that 3.83 isn't what you HAVE to pay though. Maybe 3.80...

$3.319 this morning in Southern California for 87... take on $.30-5 on top of that for 91... which is our "premium"

What is funny is my wife really doesn't know how much gas her Armada sucks up weekly... she can get about 15mpg out of it because she drives very slow and steady.... i'm lucky because i have a company gas card so gas prices don't affect me....

I'd kill to get 93 for $3.30 a gallon...I paid $3.75 the other day while filling up the Z8...and the way I drive that car, I can watch the needle drop :( . The 750 cost almost 80 bucks to fill up the other day. When I get my M6 back, I'm going to go back to my original plan of buying Methanol in 55 gallon drums and running full time Meth injection on a race map, instead of mixing race gas for race map days.

with the cars you own...a Z8 and M6 you should have gave up looking at the gas prices centuries ago...

Here in Croatia the price of the Eurodiesel is something less than 1.1

Oh boy. Thanksgiving holiday sucks! Oh wait, no, I love it. ;)

Poor Desuetude. Hope that 3.83 isn't what you HAVE to pay though. Maybe 3.80...

If I'm buying gas in town, at least at a place that isn't TOTALLY out of the way...yeah, i'm pretty much limited to about 3.78-3.83, at least based on what I've seen in the past 3 weeks. That said, I'm in NJ once every week and a half-2 weeks. I will take whatever car of mine is most empty (or whichever one needs the largest amount of fuel to be full) when I go there; I save about 60-70 cents/gallon there!

Fortunately, everyone drives to my area for thanksgiving...I have a whopping 10 minute drive to my thanksgiving destination! :)

The REALLY painful news here is, we pump the oil from our own ground, we pipe it to our own refinery, and the gas costs as much or more than it does in the States. It's refined 25 miles from my home (as the crow flies) and it costs HOW much?! Apparently I'm subsidizing the rest of you guys. So knock off the driving! ;)

Mountain bikes for everyone! :tu:

it would take me going over the Pali... famous site of the great battle of Kamehameha the I ... and since i don't run marathons..(anymore) I'll stick to fossil fuel.

My buddy is with Chevron.. and they say we (in the US) have enough reserve to last a milenium... but it is in "reserve' so we can use up the rest of the worlds.. what, we worried about world domination in 100 years? :rolleyes:

I just had a HUGE hiccup in my commuting expenses... I had to buy another bottle of chain lube for my mtn bike!

The last one only went 3 months and I must say I am VERY disappointed in this unexpected expense! :thumbdown: An extra $6.50 out of my commute budget is simply unacceptable!

611125Prd.jpg

That's outrageous!!! Oh the humanity! :cc_hang:

Sounds like you need a Lippy Espinda "Special" for supah milage brah.

Gas in Vegas is at $3.10 for unleaded, $3.20 for mid super and $3.30 for super. Too much for gasoline and it will get worse.

BTW, don't bring any pork over the Pali. It will really mess with your mileage! :Jumpy:

I actually don't have a car, I just go and buy gas at the gas station on foot pretending I have a car which for some odd reason ran out of gas too far for everyone to see, then I curl up and cry when I get home...

I have like 400 gallons of gas, anyone want some...?

I actually don't have a car, I just go and buy gas at the gas station on foot pretending I have a car which for some odd reason ran out of gas too far for everyone to see, then I curl up and cry when I get home...

I have like 400 gallons of gas, anyone want some...?

The stuff actually smells good, so you could use it as an air freshener and at the same time have some fun hallucinations. :drunk: