When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Seadweller Datewheel- Silver

Edge

If you read the info closely he is only selling WHITE ones. Still good for your 1680 if you have a gen Rolex movement. No good for ETA as the wheel goes in the opposite direction. Nice find Chris.

Look at the second picture, it has silver ones in it, and I meant to actually put the link to his other auction which is for the silver one. He has at least 2 up and looks like he has more.

If you want to know for how much they go here is the link. I try to buy o silver one but it was to much money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I just can;t understand why the dealers can't replicate the color and font, that is the only thing missing from the vintages subs.

-_-

Edited by cib0rgman

Nope they are for the genuine 1570/75 movements or AS movements as they rotate the other way lol.

Chris

That's the reason I'm not contemplating this mod for the time being, tempting as it is. I can see dollars flying out my wallet. :p It is a good idea fo the 1685 as the cyclops magnifies the rep date wheel. Less of an issue issue IMO with the 1665 specially with the T-39 superdome installed which distorts the heck out of everything. :)

Jet

Edited by Jetsons