When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection

LordRasta

This is my current collection taken with my wife's point and shoot. I have a new Olympus SLR but I'll need an engineering degree before I master it.

These are my starters, the Movado and ESQ on the end and the Electric Blue are the only gens on my first string. The first 4, the PP Nautilus, AP RO, VCO and IWC Ingy are brothers since they all have the same father.

002.jpg

These are my bench warmers, a mixture of gens and reps.

003.jpg

These are my leathers, it dawned on me that I prefer brown straps.

004.jpg

Finally, my ZPO (The Zigmeisterzumba Planet Ocean) I just got back today. Everything is gen except the case and movement. The bezel is not misaligned, I just can't take decent pictures. I will be reading the tutorials by Pugwash.

005.jpg

I have a new Olympus SLR but I'll need an engineering degree before I master it.

Must be your lucky day, I have an Engineering degree, B.Eng (Hons), and I'd be only to happy to help a fellow enthusiast.......but I think it would probably be best if you sent the camera to me first so that I could master it before imparting this wisdom to you :D

Great collection by the way, really like the Genta row and the 'ZPO'

prof

BT and TT, I'm humbled by the kind words. I've gotten this far in this hobby because of you gentleman. I acquired the Electric Blue after reading the tutorial by you By-Tor. Once I realized how difficult the "closed factory" version was to get, I ended up getting the gen from jomashop. It's a fantastic watch and I love wearing it but the ZPO means more to me because I know the story behind the watch. Sourcing the parts from Bob, waiting as the parts came in bit by bit, sending it off to The Zigmeister, then waiting for her to come back home. The Electric Blue was point, click, pay with credit card and here it is.

Must be your lucky day, I have an Engineering degree, B.Eng (Hons), and I'd be only to happy to help a fellow enthusiast.......but I think it would probably be best if you sent the camera to me first so that I could master it before imparting this wisdom to you :D

Great collection by the way, really like the Genta row and the 'ZPO'

prof

LOL!! Believe it or not, my Dad's nickname for me is prof, short for professor because when I was a little boy I had those ugly glasses that make you look like a nerd. In the service we called them birth control glasses.

hi, nice collection. i see you have 3 ESQ quest watches. i just order the first one. siver chrono. how do you like them compare to the rest of your collection?

I used to wear the ESQ's quite a bit before I discovered the Genta Four. I still love them, they are comfortable and I wear them whenever I can. My AD keeps calling me saying he hasn't seen me in quite some time. :)