When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By-Tor

LordRasta

First he sucks me into Omegas with those first rate reviews of his, and now I have TAG Heuer fever because of the same thing! I just acquired a TAG Link Chrono Senna Limited, new DW on the way and now I got it bad for the Aquaracer. Of course another date wheel along with a day wheel will have to be sourced. He truly "sells" watches without selling them. Thanks BT!!!

I'm even thinking of getting a windowsill just like his!

My apartment has brand new aluminum windows now, and I don't have it anymore. It was dark grey and the new windows are white. You know how it is... it's like the pics, I don't like when things don't match. :D

@LR: As much as I love the Link Chrono, Aquaracer is the way to go. The thing that started to bother me with the Link was the highly reflective dial. Not that the rep isn't accurate... it certainly is. It's the same issue on the gen as well.

@LR: As much as I love the Link Chrono, Aquaracer is the way to go. The thing that started to bother me with the Link was the highly reflective dial. Not that the rep isn't accurate... it certainly is. It's the same issue on the gen as well.

You are correct sir, the rep does give off a "shiny" glare on the dial, but then again I was in the AD the other day and the gen was the same way. I'm still amazed by the quality of these TAG's though.

First he sucks me into Omegas with those first rate reviews of his, and now I have TAG Heuer fever because of the same thing! I just acquired a TAG Link Chrono Senna Limited, new DW on the way and now I got it bad for the Aquaracer. Of course another date wheel along with a day wheel will have to be sourced. He truly "sells" watches without selling them. Thanks BT!!!

i could not agree more. He was the one who inspired me to get the gen omega po. i am thinking of a TAG Aquaracer too.

@LR: Where did you get those replacement day-date wheels? Are you going to show us your massive collection?

My apartment has brand new aluminum windows now, and I don't have it anymore. It was dark grey and the new windows are white. You know how it is... it's like the pics, I don't like when things don't match. :D

Hi BT,

In the TAG website they claim that the TAG Link with the big minutes dial is double AR'd , Maybe a new version? why not ARing the TAG Link by one of our members (k2222 for example)?

Thanks