When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Damn Movie Site On The Web

TWP

Dear All

I waste many hours four nights a week at work. When we are not busy I often mod watches for myself and customers. There comes a time when everyone needs a break and some cheap entertainment.

A few weeks ago I ran across this site and could not believe it. Watching movies that are currently out at the box office :o The quality of most movies is really good.

I recommend superbad, american gangsters, Reno 911, and well shoot there are so many others.

Here is the link to the site. Note i changed http to hxxp so you will have to type that in.

Enjoy. I am getting ready to start The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

hxxp://www.free-tv-video-online.info/

Cheers

TWP

Hi TWP thanks for sharing! But it seems all the movies I selected have the label "report dead" so what does that mean? Already not available? Btw do you download them or watch them on the web player? Thanks.

The Report Dead beside the link is to report a dead link. Click on the link and a player will come up in a seperate browser. I have only had a couple of dead links in the past couple months.

Example: The killed the American Gangster link for a few hours last month.

Hope that helps

Cheers

T

I em whating for a quality realse of No country for old men,that movie will be awzomeeee

I saw it, expected much from it, since it's the Coen Bros obviously.

I won't say much about it, but let's just say that 96% on RT is much too much. Bardem turns in a curious performance. I was both amused at his Prince Valiant hair cutted bounty hunter with a gypsy streak, and repelled by it. It is a must-see film though, Dani. Enjoy it!

@TWP: Thanks! One thing is that certain films need the big screen (I think Dieselpower will interrupt at any second). No Country For Old Men really is one of those. As is the sugar plum modern fairytale, Enchanted. See it at the cineplex. ;)

I watched that one the other night. Not a bad show. Volume is a little low, but just go to headphones :p

Ok,maybe just a cam version that is out now,gone whait on dvdscr or just go the the movies and check it out.

I saw it, expected much from it, since it's the Coen Bros obviously.

I won't say much about it, but let's just say that 96% on RT is much too much. Bardem turns in a curious performance. I was both amused at his Prince Valiant hair cutted bounty hunter with a gypsy streak, and repelled by it. It is a must-see film though, Dani. Enjoy it!

I saw the trailer a long time ago,and since then i have been whaiting.

Ill enjoy it be sure of that Vic :)

Cheers,

D

Dear All

I waste many hours four nights a week at work. When we are not busy I often mod watches for myself and customers. There comes a time when everyone needs a break and some cheap entertainment.

A few weeks ago I ran across this site and could not believe it. Watching movies that are currently out at the box office :o The quality of most movies is really good.

I recommend superbad, american gangsters, Reno 911, and well shoot there are so many others.

Here is the link to the site. Note i changed http to hxxp so you will have to type that in.

Enjoy. I am getting ready to start The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

hxxp://www.free-tv-video-online.info/

I just saw "The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford" followed by a Q & A with Casey Affleck. I really enjoyed it on the big screen (made me jump a couple of times, too)!

Cheers

Edited by f5mando

I suggest you are referring to rotten tomatoes Victoria? If so, 96% is way to high for No Country for Old Men.

I suggest you are referring to rotten tomatoes Victoria? If so, 96% is way to high for No Country for Old Men.

Correct, my Prince.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/no_country_for_old_men/

One of the most unanimously highest-rated films I've seen there, ever. I think only "Pan's Labyrinth" (which I found exceptional) received more. PRE-POST EDIT: Nope. Same 96%.

Interestingly, the "Cream of the Crop" film reviewers -- the elite movie critics -- gave it 89% positive. That's more like it.

Correct, my Prince.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/no_country_for_old_men/

One of the most unanimously highest-rated films I've seen there, ever. I think only "Pan's Labyrinth" (which I found exceptional) received more. PRE-POST EDIT: Nope. Same 96%.

Interestingly, the "Cream of the Crop" film reviewers -- the elite movie critics -- gave it 89% positive. That's more like it.

Pan's Labyrinth is a amazing movie and the soundtrack is also very good..Vic have you seen the Aussie movie The proposition?That is also amazing movie a must see :)

Cheers

Edited by Dani

Pan's Labyrinth is a amazing movie and the soundtrack is also very good..

Interesting. I'm not an aural person, but a visual one, so I don't usually notice soundtracks. :(

Vic have you seen the Aussie movie The proposition?That is also amazing movie a must see :)

Nice! Thank you so much. I haven't but my local rental shop carries it. Not much into Westerns, and I must've been one of the few people this year that thought the "3:10 to Yuma" remake was not worth the hype, so I gave The Prop a pass.

Having said that, TWP's original mention of "The Assassination of Jesse James..." was something I dearly wanted to see.

Don't miss "The Waitress" and "Lars and the Real Girl", Dani. :)

P.S.: Can't believe the Times.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol...icle2953767.ece

Amongst their 5-star rated films of 2007:

Bobby

Bridge to Terabithia

Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Oceans 13

Sicko

Miss Potter

In order, mediocre, depressing, boring, you've got to be kidding me, sickening, and syrupy. Yikes.

Gotta thank you for this Prince, last night I sat the pipsqueak down to part 1 of Bee movie, a movie she wanted to see but we couldn't get the free time before Christmas to take her.

The best thing is there is still 3 more parts to watch when she has free time. :sun:

Ken

Gotta thank you for this Prince, last night I sat the pipsqueak down to part 1 of Bee movie, a movie she wanted to see but we couldn't get the free time before Christmas to take her.

The best thing is there is still 3 more parts to watch when she has free time. :sun:

Bee Movie is awesome, Ken. You chose well last night.

And I believe your nipper will adore "Enchanted". It upturns all the traditional soapy Disney fairytales on their head, and yet not. She'll love it, if you can find it. :)

(Oh, conscious that not all parents like films with violent scenes, FYI, this has a scary-ish last scene with a dragon, played appropriately by Susan Sarandon)

Ken

Ken

My boys, probably a bit to young, watched it last week. My eldest 30 months sit through the whole show. That was a first. Well it looks like I turned some people on to a great site.