When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start-Of-The-Week Wristcheck (10-11 Dec 2007)

Victoria

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MONDAY

Wake up! There are only 15 days left to Christmas! Suitably shocked, please enjoy my new Savage Albion strap on the Andrew PAM 113. :wub:

savagewhitewristieck1.jpg

savagewhitefullow7.jpg

savagewhitesavageqw2.jpg

savagewhitexxxma0.jpg

You think you've seen the strap before? Close. This below was custom-made. :tu:

savagealbionlongau6.jpg

TUESDAY

Guys seemed to like the Nantucket watch, so I'm busting out another pink watch, this time, the Salmon MOP Rolex Datejust.

rolliedjpinkwristie00bs4.jpg

I have a light blue DJ coming, just like Nigella Lawson's. That's Kate Winslet's lips, below, though. ;)

rolliedjpinklipsxr5.jpg

rolliedjpinkfingersupsibr2.jpg

rolliedjpinkdeployant20oa0.jpg

A lot of you guys in the 3 forums have PMed me asking for shots of this watch. Hope you can show it to your ladies and see if they like it for Christmas. Maybe less bling? :o:victory:

rolliedjpinkdialsidewaygq3.jpg

oh dear..looks like i am going to have to get some photos happening...lol...I wear my watches differently to Victoria in that I like a man's watch with lots of bracelets and rings..ususally silver although i do do rose gold/gold/sliver with a cartier pasha and a VC clasique

Today it was a cartier seatimer with a tiffany braclet and braclets on the other hand..and rings, of course but only two - one on each hand - don't want to be 'overdone'...lol...

but Victoria, your collection is beautiful- I do dark clours better...i do have a LV chrono and a bvgari coming from River...still haven't decided on the 'blue' yet...maybe not a tag...I like the pp nautilus maybe..or a blue DD...(i have a nice oyster DD from River that i wear with lighter beige clothes) ...sigh..time to get the camera happening i think

@Vic: good to see you also do 'girlie' wristshots;) They look great and very feminine! Yes, I know I'm a bit conservative, hahaha.

Heh, no worries, Scoobs. You have an honest way of saying that that doesn't sound too sexist. ;) Anyway, I know you appreciate a lot of the watches I show, and I am grateful for all the gracious comments!

BTW, speaking of conservative, I was going to go to the Republican Presidential Candidates' Debate held last night at the University of Miami, but couldn't get tickets. It was in the Spanish-language for Univision, so you can imagine, all of Miami wanted to go there.

My hope was to wear one of the Panerai and sit near a camera. If you guys spotted it, you spotted it. If not...well, next time maybe. :)

@Interested1956: Can't wait to see your watches! BTW, as Christmas comes closer, I'll be much more busy, but the Wristchecks I'll always do.

@Interested1956: Not too sure you're aware of this, but your postings sometimes appear with a quote and no reply. :(

Heh, no worries, Scoobs. You have an honest way of saying that that doesn't sound too sexist. ;) Anyway, I know you appreciate a lot of the watches I show, and I am grateful for all the gracious comments!

BTW, speaking of conservative, I was going to go to the Republican Presidential Candidates' Debate held last night at the University of Miami, but couldn't get tickets. It was in the Spanish-language for Univision, so you can imagine, all of Miami wanted to go there.

My hope was to wear one of the Panerai and sit near a camera. If you guys spotted it, you spotted it. If not...well, next time maybe. :)

@Interested1956: Can't wait to see your watches! BTW, as Christmas comes closer, I'll be much more busy, but the Wristchecks I'll always do.

Hey Victoria...you have inspired me...I just have to make it through this week work wise and by then my new Bvlgari ETA and LV chrono should be here so I will get the camera out...and see if i can make it work..if not, well guess I will have to get myself a xmas pressie (well another one)

I am not a natural with mechanical things...like cameras...(although I did get a good deal on a polar 6 on eBay cos the woman said he hubby wouldn't use it cos it was 'too technical' )..meanwhile i will admire your pictures-you really have the most stunning fashion sense (like I said I am a black and silver with a splash colour kinda girl)....but i do like my bracelets with my men's watches...

If worse comes to worse I could always get Jake to model the watches....lol....

BTW my name is Janice :)

MONDAY

Wake up! There are only 15 days left to Christmas! Suitably shocked, please enjoy my new Savage Albion strap on the Andrew PAM 113. :wub:

savagewhitewristieck1.jpg

savagewhitefullow7.jpg

savagewhitesavageqw2.jpg

savagewhitexxxma0.jpg

You think you've seen the strap before? Close. This below was custom-made. :tu:

savagealbionlongau6.jpg

TUESDAY

Guys seemed to like the Nantucket watch, so I'm busting out another pink watch, this time, the Salmon MOP Rolex Datejust.

rolliedjpinkwristie00bs4.jpg

I have a light blue DJ coming, just like Nigella Lawson's. That's Kate Winslet's lips, below, though. ;)

rolliedjpinklipsxr5.jpg

rolliedjpinkfingersupsibr2.jpg

rolliedjpinkdeployant20oa0.jpg

A lot of you guys in the 3 forums have PMed me asking for shots of this watch. Hope you can show it to your ladies and see if they like it for Christmas. Maybe less bling? :o:victory:

rolliedjpinkdialsidewaygq3.jpg

BTW my name is Janice :)

Great to meet you, Janice. :)

Why not PM me any questions you'd like, and I'll be sure to help you out. As Christmas approaches, as I said above, it's going to be difficult to find the extra time for my beloved hobby, but I'll always check my Inbox.

I'm still wearing this, but, it's now officially 'made it' as my regular wear watch, relegating the PVD 111g to a 'wardrobe matching' watch, with the 111h (when I get it back) It might be too large to easily go under a shirt cuff, the crystal might distort the markers, and the gold hands might not be as subtle as the hands on a Marina, but damn it's a nice watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

DSCN3043.jpg

Just got my MBW Red ... 1680 from Joshua today.. and a IWC Inge... the Inge was not ordered !! :huh:

My humble mahalo... thank you to Joshua.. Perfect Clones for his generous gift of the IWC Inge to me..it was certainly not expected.. don't know what to say Joshua except ..THANK YOU :)

post-2172-1197337020_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1197337064_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1197337208_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1197337249_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1197337359_thumb.jpg