When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Cali dial Pam... with new pics

V

Nice watch V!! I guess i'd strap it on a heavy padded black alligator with cream stitching :wub:

Don't know about the gator.. not an exotic fan myself..

I put my Metta on the cali.. The photo is perfect but in real life I prefer the Metta on my 112 :)

dsc09811ll3.jpg

Btw when are we doing a group buy on the IceBang? :p

Apisteuto!

V did you made the strap in these last pictures?

i always liked the cali dial, but you got me to start making mine!

i should have the superlumed dial in a couple of weeks

you should some hides i picked up last week, they are stunning, from an old guy at hides paradise :D

V, glad to see you finally got your watch. It looks great, how's the lume? Have fun finding a strap for it and you are far more brave than myself, I hated to change straps on that watch. :)

Yeap... got it my friend and it is lovely... Relumed by The Zigmeister and the colour is PERFECT. Yellow tritium colour applied like a machine ;)

I am now in the proces of getting a solid caseback and I think I am done ;)

There are many straps that I like on this watch and you get used to it afer few changes. Not an easy job to do daily or twice a day like my 112 but still yet I change straps every two days :)

Apisteuto!

V did you made the strap in these last pictures?

i always liked the cali dial, but you got me to start making mine!

i should have the superlumed dial in a couple of weeks

you should some hides i picked up last week, they are stunning, from an old guy at hides paradise :D

Thanks my friend.. The strap in the last pictures is made by Aaron/HKTAN with genuine 50's leather I providsed him from an Italian Jacket :)

The unbranded cali is I think a great project.. I love my watch especially now with the tritium superlume and the dark blue hands. It will be perfect with the solid caseback which I will personalise by engraving it some time in the future.

Thanks my friend.. The strap in the last pictures is made by Aaron/HKTAN with genuine 50's leather I providsed him from an Italian Jacket :)

The unbranded cali is I think a great project.. I love my watch especially now with the tritium superlume and the dark blue hands. It will be perfect with the solid caseback which I will personalise by engraving it some time in the future.

i've found a cali dial without the 'california' on 12, and white circle around the numbers, it should be ready and superlumed in two weeks

the strap is lovely, i like the edge finish, and ive ordered a few products to try make the same finished on my straps.

also i cant find anywhere any leather to be used inside the straps, (kati lepto san fodra)