When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Italian Authorities Seize Maradona's Daytonas

ubiquitous

I think Ronnie makes about 24 mio euro per year. But look at that poor sod Maradona, arguably one of the best football players of all times, but now a complete jerk. I cannot imagine that a guy like Ronnie once will end up like that.

No Roonie ends like a drinker :D

Goddamn he is a tubby bastard.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug!

Actually Randy, he always WAS a tubby bastard!

The bloating was probably from the booze and his 'Elvis diet' rather than the kilos of coke he did :lol: His gastric-bypass op looks to have done him the world of good, no longer looks like someone's pulled the ripcord on his lifejacket, pfffff........

Interesting that he wears identical rollies on each wrist, never seen that before - just think if it were two GMTs he could keep track of SIX timezones :bangin:

Actually Randy, he always WAS a tubby bastard!

The bloating was probably from the booze and his 'Elvis diet' rather than the kilos of coke he did :lol: His gastric-bypass op looks to have done him the world of good, no longer looks like someone's pulled the ripcord on his lifejacket, pfffff........

Interesting that he wears identical rollies on each wrist, never seen that before - just think if it were two GMTs he could keep track of SIX timezones :bangin:

Someone should tell him about RWG--he can replace his collection in a couple of weeks!

But now I want to know which RWG members regularly wear two or more watches at once?

There is only one man that doesn't look like he's trying too hard wearing two watches: Jack Swigert.

Rolex GMT on the left, Omega Speedmaster on the right.

At least he has found the solution to giving all of the watches in his collection enough wrist time.

But now I want to know which RWG members regularly wear two or more watches at once?

Sometimes I'll wear these two at once...

66757-33623.jpg

66757-33624.jpg

Or, sometimes this pair...

66757-33625.jpg

66757-33626.jpg

And, sometimes a duo like this...

66757-33627.jpg

:)

maradona is a respected member of this board...

Dadog,

I find this hard to beleive! Have checked both user names, and Ip's!

No Maradona!..... and certainly no former or current drug users of any nature would frequent this lilywhite arena :p

No Boss... this is just cigarettes we are smokin!

Offshore

• 4 weeks later...