When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross BR02

turboGUATE

I feel the same as I did when I first saw the BR01-92 - thought they were ugly and that i'd never have one. Now I have two.

I've tried the PVD version on and it's great, although weighs a tonne. I think we'll see this rep'd within a year based on the success of the previous B&R reps.

• 1 month later...

After receiving my first of two ordered B&R 03-92's (I have a white letter one courtesy of Plant and TTK has an orange letter LE with my name on it) I have to say that these B&R watches are incredibly sexy!!! The 03-92 looks great with whatever I'm wearing, and the 02 models seem to compound the universal appeal, and minimize the love it or hate look of the 03....REP IT!!!! :Jumpy::yeah::thumbsupsmileyanim:

If I like the watch, I can rock it no matter what size it is!!! I've got a 175 cm wrist (just under 7 inches) and I haven't found a watch yet that feels too big...it's all about comfort level, if you feel uncertain about a big watch then it won't look good on you. I say if you like it, then go for it!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I had tried one on recently at an AD even though it is awkwardly big size, I sorta liked it. Not sure if i would ever own one though.

If you have a PVD I'd like to see about buying it. I and many others

These watch ROCK, a true beast :bones:

PVD or SS, I don't care, anyway the factory PVD sucks. The gen use a a carbon powder pvd, impossible to rep this finish.

Best thing to do is it to send case for a MIL grade PVD and the problem will be resolve, just rep these beast and we will do the rest :bb:

My research shows that the second hand should be orange on the pro models (with dots instead of arabic numerals) and that the two crowns should have black inserts on them. Aside from the date wheel issue already mentioned, these are the only faults I can find...seems like a pretty good job for the first round on a new rep! I've been wondering why they don't just use the same movement from the 03, which has the black date wheel in it already...

The bottom line is that this is a very good price for a rep this close to the genuine! :thumbsupsmileyanim: