When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jetmid

Mark Eleven

WOW...a real blast from the past.

I never thought I'd think of him, her, it again...but, I did some real digging and found this.

jetmidmd9.jpg

Boy, I really should have made this shirt back then. TRL baby!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I still CAN...

:D:lol::D:lol:

Group buy! :p

Who was it that wore a t-shirt to a So-Cal GTG that read "Jetmid is my Homie"? That was so long ago I can't recall.

I can just imagine myself at 99-years old seeing somebody walk in with a crappy gold plated watch, looking up and and whisper in a weak voice............."Is that you Jetmid?"

A true classic story for all rep eternity.

I don't know if they are still around but there were a couple of older members who actually did the research on Jetmid. I hope they notice this thread.

From 1 year ago -

And Jetmid's response to this over at RWG1 a year ago:

I was unaware my brother was famous? However he does in fact own KC Trends feel free to check out his site at www.kctrends.com . I am in fact still involved with jetmidwest, however I have branched out into other business ventures. I am currently the owner of a small electrical company, we do business with other small companies such as Boeing, Spirit Aerosystems, and Raytheon. See any connections between the two companies? Anyways, thanks for the continued interest in my life, I will check back from time to time and continue to update the RWG.

And he never did check back at RWG1 again.

Wow...leave it to a thread like this to bring out the old, fine blood of RWG:

How you doing, Omni? :)

Doing fine, its 82 F outside, guess I'll go wash the car. Nothing much Ryya, been very busy for the last two months winding up a lot of my responsibilities so I can semi-retire in January. Meaning, I will still work but at my own choosing of hours. Only have time to check the forums lately but still support the communities. Seasons Greetings!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...