When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

8568 Registered Members.

rodwc

Sept 28th 2006.

Anyway, when I posted this 25 days ago, the numbers looked like this;

2711 members

207 RWG Supporters

7,6% of the members are supporters

Today

2957 members

214 RWG Supporters

7,2% of the members are supporters

So it looks like we have gained 7 new RWG supporters in the last 25 days....despite the fact that 34 members have upgraded their membership, 27 seem to have decided not to keep their supporter status.

I would bet that of those 2k+ "members" , a large percentage are just drop ins, folks that get a quick login so they can check the place out....I would be curious how many of the 2k+ members are actually actively participating around here....

I would bet that of those 2k+ "members" , a large percentage are just drop ins, folks that get a quick login so they can check the place out....I would be curious how many of the 2k+ members are actually actively participating around here....

The 2k+ "members" was in 2006!!!!

The membership today is 8568 !!!!!!!!!!

I take it that number is so low because when the old auto subscriptions ended they were not renewed by many older members with high post counts.

Yea that's a possibility.... Admin could answer better than I. I just counted the members who's in the group "Rwg Supporter"

Yea that's a possibility.... Admin could answer better than I. I just counted the members who's in the group "Rwg Supporter"

When I started posting here, and was still a member (problems with PayPal prevented an upgrade) it took about a month to figure out I liked the place, but actually about a week to know it was a helpful place.

After I was upgraded, I did a little Search for the oldest members who haven't upgraded AND who had over 300 posts. I was shocked. There were and ARE quite a few. But I kept tabs on two, and lo-and-behold, they were both upgraded since then. Yay.

The good news is we may have 8000 members, but about 900 average log on every day.

186 out of 900 isn't TOOOOO bad. But not great either.

But that's why I am targetting the newbies, and trying to PM them with info, to make their stay here more pleasant, so they add that reason to find this a forum worthy of their 30 Euro. Because it seems some of the oldest folks here just won't or can't upgrade.

P.S.: BTW, By-Tor, you were one of those I kept tabs on as an old poster, until by coincidence, someone put me wise. LOL. :)