When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 127 From Angus

b16a2

Value - $218USD + Delivery. Outstanding value!! 10/10

I was reading everything slowly, in detail, digesting the ratings -- and I thought, oh dear, this must've cost him AT LEAST $350 to Europe.

Wow.

As DuDro said, people who don't have a Fiddy MUST jump on that, since it has superlume. That alone is a pretty penny to mod.

Looks OUTSTANDING, b16a2. The Fiddy is just such a cool watch to have, and I don't care if people think it looks like a wall clock on small wrists. LOVELY watch, great review, thanks so much!

Oh, straps. Yeah, you think it's a nice strap, but it's not. Sorry to be blunt. That's a rep strap, and people who know, will know.

http://timeconnection.biz/page/timeco/CTGY/Special

Best straps around, and when on Daily Special, watch out. $10 combined int'l shipping.

Another link:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46676

And one more:

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/

Wear the Fiddy in good health! Thanks for the Bob Vanilla heads up too. :)

Nice pics and a great price for a 127. Do be careful with the mineral crystal glass, they have a certain issue with many 127 owners, but you can be secure knowing that the glass can be replaced with sapphire anytime. Enjoy your fiddy!

An awesome watch :) It took a while (from my first hearing about them) for me to warm up to the 127, but it is now my firm favorite. It's big, and the crystal distorts the markers, but there's something about it which makes it very appealing :) Wear it well :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

So I broke down and ordered a 127 from Angus after reading this thread....

3rd PAM this month thanks to you guys !!!!

I found out yesterday that he is unable to get the movement from his supplier and is unable to build currently. He offered to refund the $$ or pick another watch.

Im curious if the movement he is unable to get is the same that Davidsen has posted about today.

I was thinking PureTime was using the Asian High Beat.... any word on those being out of stock as well?

What ever do I do, Should I go with another dealer? Pick another watch from Angus?

Seeing as I have a 111H and 104 ( on the way ) What is another winner from Angus to complete the collection.

WOW, the addiction.... HELP

PS.... Has anyone had much contact with PT this week? He has been fairly slow getting back to me , Im guessing he is still recovering from the Birthday celebrations

Hi

I found out yesterday that he is unable to get the movement from his supplier and is unable to build currently. He offered to refund the $$ or pick another watch.

Im curious if the movement he is unable to get is the same that Davidsen has posted about today.

I was thinking PureTime was using the Asian High Beat.... any word on those being out of stock as well?

What ever do I do, Should I go with another dealer? Pick another watch from Angus?

Seeing as I have a 111H and 104 ( on the way ) What is another winner from Angus to complete the collection.

PS.... Has anyone had much contact with PT this week? He has been fairly slow getting back to me , Im guessing he is still recovering from the Birthday celebrations

If you definitely want a 127, I'd say look for another dealer who has them, rather than choosing a different watch from Angus. Best of luck with your purchase :)

Hi

Buy the 217.Same watch, only different mentality :rolleyes: