When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1680 Bezel Insert

Martyd3

The pearl looks sorta good, a bit off-center. Too bad they don't show the markers and tic-marks in a bigger view of the insert.

If nothing else that's a source for pearls as long as the hole size is correct?

With this particular seller, seeing is believing.

I ordered a red/black 16710 insert which hardly resembled the photo he advertised. His photo & description were damn good bait.

You take your chances with this chap. Perhaps you will receive something decent or perhaps not. :crazy: My wager is on the latter.

Chief and Jet are absolutely right, buy at your own risk. Faisal Ali sells a lot of Rolex replica parts, but most are only so-so.

Finding decent vintage inserts isn't easy- especially with a decent pearl. The part # is 315-5513-0 for this insert- if you could get a gen. Ofrei sells the illumes dots for $10, and on some inserts, you can remove the incorrect pearl w/ the ring around it and pop in the all acrylic pearl. I did this on a couple of vintage subs from Paul, a DRSD and a 5513 w/ Explorer dial, and it ain't perfect but it is a vast improvement. Puts you over the 99.9% hump- 99.9% of the people won't know it ain't real.

bought from him 2 inserts for rolex 1680.

Apparently most of his customers are replica owners.

He says in his instructions: "no matter if your watch is replica or genuine just follow the instructions"

perl quality in his pictures aint that good as the ones I received.

do you mean the pearl is better than on the pics ?