When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new SSD

Tribal

You are right about the back,never thought of this because I looked at the front only... :doh:

But who cares

The front look is awesome, but the back of the gen should look like this.

Gen

sd_gen_cg.jpg

The triangular out-of-the-box shape.

I modded mine this way. Opened in front, triangular shape for the back.

I think that CGs modding it's a matter of taste!

BTW, great job as usual! ;)

Great work, Tribal!

I rather enjoy the SSD as well. It's very nicely built, finished and looks tough as nails.

With all the hoopla surrounding the bracelet, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Once the clap issue is corrected & links cleaned/lubricated, it feels darn good & works great.

I've managed to install an OEM Tritium pearl on the insert (enlarged the hole with a bit). I like the look! :pimp:

Merry Christmas!

i never in my life actually wanted to get a newer style sea-dweller rep until now. Excellent work Tribal. As for the crown guards being different on the back... you never see the back anyways and im actually shocked that the back side of the guards look that way on the gen. I believe you but im surprised. I;ve always liked the way Tribal does his CG's anyways so this isnt a big deal.

I think i might actually have to grab one of these and do the reg mods like this one.. crown, tube, insert etc etc.

@Tribal - Does this watch feel "bigger" or more substantial on the wirst than a 16610 Submariner? I would assume that with the thicker case, it would have a slightly diff feel to it. Ive got very little experience with newer seadwellers and i dont think ive ever even fondled a gen sea-dweller before.

Excellent work!

dizz

@Tribal - Does this watch feel "bigger" or more substantial on the wirst than a 16610 Submariner? I would assume that with the thicker case, it would have a slightly diff feel to it. Ive got very little experience with newer seadwellers and i dont think ive ever even fondled a gen sea-dweller before.

Excellent work!

dizz