When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer "Slevin" - Is the bracelet out yet?

jj69

I've seen a couple of mentions of the bracelet for the new Aquatimer, both here on the forums as well as on a couple of dealers' sites. Silix lists it as: "Stainless Steel strap available as well." However, no one has posted a photo anywhere, so I'm concerned about quality.

Has anyone actually seen it? Any photos anywhere?

The gen bracelet looks like a wider version of the old GST bracelet. Are they re-using that with new end links, or did they actually create a custom Aquatimer bracelet???

what is it with the fascination of a bracelet? I think the watch is beautiful with the rubber strap. It is a diver's watch after all. Also, the rubber strap is extremely comfortable and light. Not too bling bling and gives the watch a sporty look.

I have so many watches with a bracelet, i look forward to getting a watch with a leather or rubber strap.

It does look nice with a rubber strap but even better with a braclet :D for me the problem is that my wrist expands when I get warm and as a result I prefer to wear a bracelet with a little play to allow for it which I find uncomfortable to do with a rubber or leather strap. I really hope it comes out!!!

what is it with the fascination of a bracelet? I think the watch is beautiful with the rubber strap. It is a diver's watch after all. Also, the rubber strap is extremely comfortable and light. Not too bling bling and gives the watch a sporty look.

I have so many watches with a bracelet, i look forward to getting a watch with a leather or rubber strap.

this bracelet is kind of brushed, not bling at all.

Sending mine out for the regular The Zigmeister Lume, but also doing the new Chieftang Double AR and doing the ETA 7750 swap. I'll post pics once all the pieces come together and I get the watch back. :victory:

supposedly the bracelet will go on the slevins coming out with them but none for spares to attach to the case sets that we got with the rubber straps.. :(

ouch, that really sucks .... though i'm not buying it before a ss bracelet will be released,so not a big deal at least for me and all the other guys patient enough .

supposedly the bracelet will go on the slevins coming out with them but none for spares to attach to the case sets that we got with the rubber straps.. :(

Oooo that would be a big time bummer for some guys! And personally i'd prefrer a spare rubber strap with it and i can't buy 2 so i can have both options!

I'm curious what the release date will be... :rolleyes: