When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Watch Check

By-Tor

Beauty!

...but everytime I see it, it kills me, TMG. Remember I said I bought a cheapy version of the Speedy on RWI?

Well, it never arrived from Oz. :(

Going on 2 months, so I guess I have to get another one. Sniff.

Ouch, sorry to hear that Vic!

Since you're mlle strap I see a Speedy on your wrist with a Zulu strap like this one vs a bracelet.

DSCN3945.jpg

Ouch, sorry to hear that Vic!

Thanks, TMG. The member offered a refund, but I'd rather have the watch! Has that ever happened to you?

Since you're mlle strap I see a Speedy on your wrist with a Zulu strap like this one vs a bracelet.

DSCN3945.jpg

:wub:

Ahh, small clarification. I'm a NASA-addict, and loove the Speedy, but it's for my dad. :)

Thanks, TMG. The member offered a refund, but I'd rather have the watch! Has that ever happened to you?

:wub:

Ahh, small clarification. I'm a NASA-addict, and loove the Speedy, but it's for my dad. :)

quote]

-Knock wood! I haven't had that happen yet. Did they sell it to someone else or was it lost?

-That's right!!! I recall you saying that you wouldn't wear a Speedy.[/

-Knock wood! I haven't had that happen yet. Did they sell it to someone else or was it lost?

Lost, I believe. Which would be my first ever package completely lost. There was one package which was mislabeled, presumed lost, but got back to me.

82 out of 83 watches...not bad a record, but it still sucks. -_-

-That's right!!! I recall you saying that you wouldn't wear a Speedy.

Yeah, it's a guy's tool watch extraordinaire. I also don't wear a Sub. :)

@TMG: Yay! Buzz! Great avatar.

That's an awesome glamorous wristy, Vic ;)

Why thank you, Scoobs! I like how that shot turned out, and the HBB wristie, but that Harmony remote one was awkward. ;)

Scoobs, I was going to PM you to ask if your wonderful 3717 has an upgraded datewheel, but my Inbox is at 100%.

I'm thinking of buying a 3717 (not for me), but it would be my first mod if I do.

@Scoobs in the next page: Wow! It looks mighty fine without any mods (not even AR?? Looks good). Maybe I don't need to mod the Big Pilot, if I buy it...thanks for the info. :tu:

Scoobs, I was going to PM you to ask if your wonderful 3717 has an upgraded datewheel, but my Inbox is at 100%.

My IWC is still unmodded :)

However, I already bought the ETA day and date wheels and as soon as I have the funds I will send the watch off to K2222 for wheel swap and double AR.