When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Hublot Big Bang Gold Mat

omd

I was really excited about it, but it seems the dial is more yellow gold and the case is more rose gold? I think they should both be YG in the gen, or at least match in color?

I'll let you guys know when i get it..

not even sure why i got it really.. it's not even shiney or anything it's matte.. but oh well

-.-

this Hublots are getting released with the same speed as mushrooms are growing...however, I wish the AP ROO's are getting released with the same speed/intensity...

all this nice reps have high price tags...well, will have to settle with drooling at the pics...

compliments to the future owners...

Nice Tom! I bet it would look great with a polished ceramic bezel! Post pics when you get it :D

that's interesting...

:D but i loctite'd my HBBRGPC.. lol it's my daily beater and i didnt want screws falling off..

besides.. the gold matte kinda has an effect all its own.. so i dunno

bleh, i jus want it to arrive soon so i can go thru buyer's remorse, LOL :D

@ Tom Riddle, the HBB screw driver is a must for HBB owners. I picked up one from Trusty, and it brings peace of mind for 20 bucks. When I first used it, there were a couple of loose ones that would have fallen out in time, so be sure to get one, and to all HBB owners do the same as it will surely spare you agravation down the road. I don't know why the factories will not tighten the screws properly, but it is an issue that all of us should pay heed to. :idea:

redgoldblackceramicth2.jpg

I'll let you guys know when i get it..

not even sure why i got it really.. it's not even shiney or anything it's matte.. but oh well

-.-

TR

I thought you were putting yourself on a leash for awhile on the reps.....has the disease taken over

:lol:

I got the HBB with CF dial and polished ceramic and was just so blown away...I am now on the hunt for the RG version...gawddammit....

I now have to go sell my soul to the devil to pay for this madness...

B)

TR

I thought you were putting yourself on a leash for awhile on the reps.....has the disease taken over

:lol:

I got the HBB with CF dial and polished ceramic and was just so blown away...I am now on the hunt for the RG version...gawddammit....

I now have to go sell my soul to the devil to pay for this madness...

B)

it gets.. muddy

-.-;; technically.. i'm done spending on any reps... but here's the thing.. i got a bling bang HBB.. but it had a problem.. so i sent it back..

but this rgmat was released at the same time.. so having never worn the broken hbb.. i asked the dealer if i can jus pay the difference between the two and get the hbbrgmat instead :X dealer said ok

and that's that.. my spending is done ... 2007.. no more reps for 2008 :X

....well, this is how i rationalize it -.-;;

My HBB Gold Mat is on its too. I'll post pictures when it gets here. I would love to have the RoseGold+Ceramic bezel too but it cost way to much.

Can you guys save a lazy ass a few clicks? Does the gen have a solid back? I've been waiting for a decent rep of one of the 2 or 3 gen HBB's that have solid cases since I have an irrational fear of stickers on movements.

it arrived today :)

i never post impressions/etc right away because i let the novelty wear off..

but overall i like it

it's matte.. so as funny as it may sound, it's not as attention-grabbing as my HBBRGPC.. in terms of quality/finish it's impeccable and it's a first-factory hublot :D (no screw-down crown)

it's quite amazing.. wearing a watch of "pure gold" on your wrist is something.. and i love the impact the HBB presents (specially the price gold currently commands).. ultimately i think i screwed myself because of my HBBRGPC :(

it's my 'daily' beater and i cannot, for the life of me, show up at work wearing this hbbgold cuz people will then notice im prolly wearing fakes :lol:

:) but i like it.. the solid gold-matte contrasting with the black.. the finish.. the AR quality...

i like it, a lot :D i just wish i have more options to show it off because i likey