When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A PAM 024 upgrade, and a PR lume...

RWG Technical

These 024 dials are a real challenge to lume, especially when the buckets are all removed, and I have to lume the dots and make them round by hand.

Both of these are Tritium dials, so here are my results:

1-1.jpg

Close up of the PR

2-1.jpg

And now the challenging 024, with the buckets gone, it's very tedious to get the circles round...I think it turned out fine. Pearl was also lumed to match the rest...and note the Genuine Crowns on both of these watches...

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

PR cased.

6.jpg

The owner is traveling so this is for his benefit as well...you'll have them back soon...

Thanks for looking.

RG

Stunning work !!!!!! Definately the deft hand of an artist especially in getting those dots just perfect!!!! Amazing!!!!

The Zigmeister... your work is nothing short of amazing!!!

I have seen machines that are for applying SL, I think sold by Tritec... sounds interesting, but are these useful or do they make it easier to apply lume?

Wow, thanks for the wonderful feedback everyone, it's very much appreciated. It makes the time and effort of doing up the pictures worth it.

@swdivad

There is a machine sold by RC Tritec for applying lume, it's about $2K and after reading up on it, not really practical for my application. It designed more for continous applications in an industrial setting.

@rckh

I'll take some lume shots tonight, they don't glow very much, which is correct for Tritium.

RG