When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ceramic bezel on my ice bang

UB7

the gen ice bang has a tungsten bezel which kind of looks more black than silver...the first ice bang had a tantalum bezel and after the 1 year halt in production hublot switched to tungsten..either way I think the ceramic bezel looks great on both my HBB's i'll just switch it depending on what kind of mood im in :D thanks guys!

iceee.jpg

ICE2.jpg

I wish some of our collectors start selling brushed ceramic bezels - I think that would look awesome on Ice B) I think that it would increase "stealth-effect"

@UB7 - I think my HBB collection will soon look like yours, thanks for helping me make my mind ;)

regards

UB7...I love the look of the ICE and the ceramic bezel...looks really good...when the HBB was released I didn't like it but with all this combos that lately have been released is surely growing on me...and I wouldn't mind having one just like yours!

Thanks, and I totally agree zaino..big problem with the all black is that its very hard to read, especially at night...with this dial combo you have the best of both worlds...stealthy all black with a readable dial :D And i'll try to do a small write up on the bezels but theres not much to say, the polished bezel gives the watch a totally different feel and drastically improves the appearance and most importantly makes it closer to the gen...the polished ceramic is 100% better than any PVD bezel i think we can all agree on that..and you can goto an AD and pretty much ask for any combo you like and customize the HBB to your liking and the ceramic bezels can also be purchased seperately and swapped at AD's so i guess this is not a total fantasy watch ...i agree tho, Hublot should have made this combo it looks fantastic :D

@zeko...I agree brushed ceramic would look nice and more like the real ice bang but its kind of pointless to brush the ceramic i would imagine it would look exactly the same as brushed PVD, right? And good luck with your purchases, if you do decide to get this 1 i assure that you will be very pleased :) When I put the polished ceramic on the PVD lite and took the PVD bezel off I put it on the ice bang for a few minutes and it did actually look really awesome but the polished just looks a million times better (especially in person) the pictures really dont do it justice

Just received my ceramic polished bezel from angus and man it's awesome!! I just put it on my ice bang, what do you guys think? This or the silver bezel? Or should I just put the ceramic bezel on my PVD lite?

If you won't mind me asking, how much did it cost you?