When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy... Massive Reductions...!

Guest TTK

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@stanley.....how about sending me the correct name so that I can uplift your payment....:D

UPDATE......this is what is known as a"reassurance photo"..........just so the members know that I haven't run off with their money.....items will start despatching from Mon morning......!

post-288-1201418965_thumb.jpg

Guest pamfried
@stanley.....how about sending me the correct name so that I can uplift your payment.... :D

UPDATE......this is what is known as a"reassurance photo"..........just so the members know that I haven't run off with their money.....items will start despatching from Mon morning......!

Right on there Neil!!! :)

Glad to see the GEMS!!

Cheers!!

@stanley.....how about sending me the correct name so that I can uplift your payment....:D

I could see my GMT and DRSD on the top two rows.........I think! :lol: Alright Neil, keep them coming!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I am giddy already!

Did you get the 8 digit moneygram confirmation # I pm'ed you today?

Thanks!

PS.....don't forget the radiomirs!!!

lookin good

Edited by barbosas

ALREADY SHIPPED.....MORE TO FOLLOW IN THE DAYS TO COME.......SORRY I'VE NOT BEEN MORE ACTIVE IN POSTING,.....BEEN DOWN WITH THIS BLUDDY FLU THAT'S GOIN' ABOUT.......!

AJOESMITH

BRUCE 79

CHRGOD

DEE 1

DINO 13

HIKE USA

JOHNNY HA

MUDFISH

NELLY

Edited by TTK

ALREADY SHIPPED.....MORE TO FOLLOW IN THE DAYS TO COME.......SORRY I'VE NOT BEEN MORE ACTIVE IN POSTING,.....BEEN DOWN WITH THIS BLUDDY FLU THAT'S GOIN' ABOUT.......!

AJOESMITH

BRUCE 79

CHRGOD

DEE 1

DINO 13

HIKE USA

JOHNNY HA

MUDFISH

NELLY

and the waiting starts.....now the mailman thinks I have the hots for him!!!! :)

I don't see the red/black bezel GMTs in the group photo above that are shown in the original posting. I only see the red/blue bezel GMTs. Did something change or is the picture just playing with my eyes?

AJOESMITH

BRUCE 79

CHRGOD

DEE 1

DINO 13

HIKE USA

JOHNNY HA

MUDFISH

NELLY

Your awesome. Thanks again for the work on this.

I also agree that the gmt pictured in the group shot is better (imho) than the gmt pictured in the original post. The gmt in the original post looks to be a hybrid between the 6542 & 1675. It has the rail dial but big gmt hand...was planning on doing heavy mods anyhow.