When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OMG it's here!

Guest Sql_pl

Guys!

After a year.... after literally 13 (!) months of trying to get one it finally arrived today!!! :D:D:D

Got it from Angus and what can I say - one can't be happier with service like this!

Fast responses, fast shipping and what is most important I was able to see pics of actual watch for me after Angus agreed to hand pick the best example possible for me! Oh and guess what? He was the cheapest of all! Thanks you Angus my friend!!

Watch alone is just georgeous! I lOVE it.

It feels very heavy solid and gen! The finish is just amazing. Really top of the top!

Even the SS is fantastic and extremely shiny!

I don't care it has wrong subdial placement.... overall quality makes up for it twice!

It is really big... evn though diameter is likein 3717 is seems HUGE when compared to the Pilot. It really wears BIG.

What is great is that Angus' ROOs come with new 28800 bph movements, hopefully there will be no additional problems with it!

I already had a problem for a moment as it arrived DOA but I got the caseback off, tried this, that etc etc and finally it started! Ufff...

Now it is all sized and is sitting proudly on my wrist as I type this. Oh and it ticks! :)

Here are some quick pics for you guys!

01sg0.jpg

65380537wx8.jpg

26358008nq2.jpg

16215278la5.jpg

60483853zs1.jpg

46814910vy5.jpg

63259097af4.jpg

72270196zx2.jpg

And the last one:

36032967zi8.jpg

Thanks!

Yes it's an asian7750.

Never really had any bigger problems with any of my asian 7750 powered reps so far so decided to go ith the cheaper alternative to your swiss one Raymond.

And yes... it is huge... and the lug/band/endlink design has no mercy for skinny wrists.... I ain't got no big wrists either and it is a bit too big for me too... removed 3 links but the bracelet hangs a bit from both sides as you can see in my 6th pic... but whatever! I will get a leather or kevlar band for it soon.

Edited by Sql_pl

• 10 months later...

I have the same one for over a year and it ran perfectly. but last week one of the rubber cap (at the upper chrono start button) just fall off and disappeared. Now it looks ugly and I am sending emails to angus and hopefully he can get me a replacement.

but after all, its the BEST replica i have.