When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Small b/w tribute to Noobmariner

By-Tor

All this talk about best Sub is here again. How refreshing. I have owned what... 12 Submariner reps, but right now I don't own even one.

"Why?", I hear you ask. Well that's because I'm waiting for the "purrfect one". :lol:

Seriously: Just to kill the boring Sunday, I just enhanced this old picture a little bit. It's actually quite difficult to construct an attractive b/w photo.

bw.jpg

Rating: Gold Star.

By-Tor, I personally have never bought a Sub, but I have for my father. He's got the "So-Called Perfect" Sub, a Coke like you, and an LV. He's like so many men -- he considers them the quintessential timepiece.

Not sure I believe this "story" of yours, though. Your Pepsi and Coke must have flaws and you still own/love them. Why not the plain Sub?? :p

Oh yeah I do Max. But at least it went to a good home.

@vic: I dunno why I've traded all my Subs. I always bought "new and better ones", but never wore them. Perhaps black and white is just too boring for me... and I prefer the colorful GMT... and of course the snow white Explorer II.

Great pics...

If I were psychic, I might presume that we will see a new sub release that could be worthy of starting a new sub collection around.

I want to find the best possible rep bracelet...I'm between the new MBW hollow mid link, the noob bracelet, and the SSD bracelet. Homer supposedly can get some good rep bracelets too. I've seen this one coming up quite a bit. I think there needs to be some work done on bracelets.

I cant bear to sell my subs.. even tho i have multiples of some, i just cant part with them!! hehe

BUT, I think i might have to sell a MBW franken soon to make room for a new addition to my collection :)