When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New MBW from TTK

perry563

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering if anyone can help me here... i am gonna grab one of this later today, but I think there are 2 models available, the standard sub and the LV green bezel. do they make the LV with the rolex engraving in the rehaut for gens as well?

I'm 90% sure that they do, hopefully someone will know for sure....

Guest carlsbadrolex

And we wonder why prices go up and stay up... There are at least 5 people in this thread who have stated that they want to buy this watch site unseen. Its the newest, latest and greatest Rolex Replica!!! I wonder if it will still have issues? are the CG's perfect? Dial font? Date font? The long sought after but never actually found PERFECT rehaut?

Even if all of these issues were not present in the most current release, is Rolex still spelled with a P??? I never have understood that one!!!

Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to knock TTK or MBW. Hell, Ive bought two MBW/MBK's this week alone! But DAMN PEOPLE... Offering to send money without ever even seeing a picture?

Same insert than previous MBW... CG's a bit different from side view (less sharpen) but from up side view seems less straight, better date font... only remarkable difference is the engraving on inside rehaut ring... let's see price but as usual, too high expectations...

@Rosnik

That's right. I was just looking at the same thing! It looks conical. Can it de distorsion fram the cristal? :(

@Rosnik

That's right. I was just looking at the same thing! It looks conical. Can it de distorsion fram the cristal? :(

Yes it may be so, or it may be one problem on the not Gen crystal too.

Wile.......... some extra pictures can help too. :rolleyes:

BMW: The not correct engraving it's sure one difficult to get correct problem,

The only way to solve it is to get the case on a late ( leave the engraving) and get one pre-2008 ver.

Than looking the crown position, I suppose it has one 2836-2 movement.

The closeup pic probably is making the rehaut look conical. The engraving sure does look horrible though yikes! My old non-working chrono Daytona from 3 yrs ago has better rehaut engraving by far! They always have to f**k up something dont they? lol

dizz

it is just as ugly as the gen. I went to my AD yesterday and the sales person was wearing it. he knows me by sight, and asked when I was going to bite the bullet and just buy one. I laughed and just kept looking at the pre owned. I hope this is just a phase with rolex, I wouldn;t mind the serial engraved on therehaut, but the rolexrolexrolex is just poor taste. its a tool watch, not bling watch... just my 2 cents