When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chaos in Guangzhou

rodwc

I have a friend on his way there right now. He left Canada last night. What a rough way to start a holiday.

Years ago i was in Vietnam during their new year and traffic was quite busy but nothing compared to the things i've seen from China on the news.

I hope there won't be more death on that chaos... imagine the bizar thing here... they wanna go home to see their family 1 week every year... and imagine the family hear about a loss in this time :mellow:

Years ago i was in Vietnam during their new year and traffic was quite busy but nothing compared to the things i've seen from China on the news.

I hope there won't be more death on that chaos... imagine the bizar thing here... they wanna go home to see their family 1 week every year... and imagine the family hear about a loss in this time :mellow:

These are migrant workers in Guangzhou earning US.$4 per day, saving to go to their families, at New Year.

Then this bad weather hits them,

and we complain and [censored] about bad reps.?

Yes , we are in the Western world, but I for one still consider the poor unfortunates.

Remember , there is allways someone worse off than yourself.

Holy crap... and in the Netherlands we think our public transport is a disaster with several minutes of delay... is is a complete disaster!

Imagine 400.000 people on Den Haag CS or anywhere, it would be chaos too......

I feel for those people, it's the only time to visit there relatives once a year