When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone heard from ubiquitous?

vlydog

Howdy, vlydog (and freddy)!

Indeed... Been a few days since I logged in last; as mentioned, watches have sort of taken a back seat to some other occurances in life :) But I do check in on occassion...

What can I do for you, sir? My mailbox has been packed full for several months... I need to empty it (one of these days.... *sigh*)

R

Hey Ubi, come on man... we've all been missing your pics and contributions.

Please visit us more often.

Thank you for the kind words, buddy :)

I promise I'll try to stop in a little more often (as time permits). A bit ironic, perhaps... Not enough time in the day to visit a site about watches. Hmmmmm... :lol:

Cheers!

R

I promise I'll try to stop in a little more often (as time permits). A bit ironic, perhaps... Not enough time in the day to visit a site about watches. Hmmmmm... :lol:

Don't tell me... you're born again? :D

Don't tell me... you're born again? :D

Ehhhh... Not quite :) But I am enjoying less time on the Internets these days. I've been spending a lot of my time working as well :(

I must admit- In my very limited participation as of late, I'm finding my interest in watches renewed...

Ubi-

Yo, dude. Good to see you sneaking a peek. I'll give you a jingle in the next day or two. :D

W-

Sorry about the last time you called. I was right in the middle of a small crisis at the office that needed to be dealt with. Plus, I was out of the office for a few days thereafter. Give me a ring, or let me know when a good time is to call you :)

Good to see you back R - what's peaked your interest?

Hmmmm... Good question, D. You know, I'm not really sure I can put my finger on it, but I do suspect that being around the creative minds on RWG is inspiration enough to want to take on a new project of some sort. Exactly what that project is as of yet, I'm not sure. But I'll be doing some brainstorming over the next few days to try and figure something out :)

Ubi-

It's good to see you back. I read your posts on the old forum about your 1st frankenjust when I was looking for info on how to build mine. I talked to a few guys on there, and they said you and most of the builders were over here now. You were gone, but the posts live on so to say.

Those Daytonas you built are amazing BTW