When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superbowl XLII

cornerstone

You have to give it to Manning...

He became a Man tonight...

2:59 left in the Game and he pulled it off...

If you weren't a Fan before this evening...

You should be now...

Great Game...

Great fellowship with a group of 12 close friends...

Great food...

And of course...

Great Booze...

:drunk:

Double T

Due to the date of Mardi Gras...the game fell on the same night as Bacchus parade. As Bacchus is a popular krewe, there were tons of people out on the streets...but, on one float there was a huge TV showing the game and people were following the float trying to watch. We all got updates as people passed. After seeing some friends and catching some loot...I ran back to the house to catch the last quarter. WOW...what a game. And what a great accomplishment for New Orleans native Eli Manning.

We're all proud. :1a:

Edited by SubFrog

One of the best Superbowls in memory. Hats off to the Giants. They played the game (60 minutes) that they needed to play.

We should have kicked the field goal and the offensive line got "Eaten" all day.

Best headline I've seen "Tom Brady and the Heartbreakers" B)

18-1 is not bad but 19-0 would have been sweet.

See you next year :)

I'm a die hard Patriots fan through and through.

But quite honestly, that was the most amazing game I've ever seen in my life. Both teams played so hard and fought their way back breaking records in just about every quarter. I love (and personally know) Belichick and know that he is genius, but he made a significant tactical error in not going for the field goal when it was 4th and 12. Regardless of this (20/20 hindsight), you do not walk on the field when there's still time left on the clock. No matter how upset you are, it's unsportsmanlike and unbecoming of a great team like the Patriots. The Giants played an amazing game and caused, without a doubt, one of (if not the) biggest upsets in pro football history and all I can say is that both teams had amazing seasons and I can't wait for football season to come around again!!!

I am not a Giants fan but an anti-Giants fan. I grew up loving the Cowboys and I am originally from Redskin territory. But, I must say yesterday's game was one I will never forget. It had to be one of the best ever Super Bowls. I even found myself taking part in the "high-5s" as they moved around the room. Congratulations to the Giants and to their many fans!

One of the single best catches I have ever seen in a SuperBowl. Not to mention Eli getting out of that scrum to pass it :huh:

I wouldn't know how to get hold of a bookie, like a Repgeeks member did (bet $500, won $5000!!), but this is the game one should've bet on. I KNEW the Giants were going to win...

$5000 buys a gen used PAM and a HECK of a lot of reps. :(